The reason ~

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am thrown into the cold, dark underground cell yet again. At least my hands aren't tied with thorny vines this time. "Why are you doing this?!" I argue to the three, who stand outside the iron bars. 

"This place is good enough fir a useless human like you." Donghae scoffs at me. 

I shouted at him "What are you thinking? It's totally uncalled for to call somebody useless!" I glare at the Sungmin and Donghae.

Sungmin nods "He's right Donghae. We can make him useful.

"Kyuhyun, I'll let you choose. Do you want to remain here as a prisoner, or tell me that you love me and be released?" Donghae asks, glaring at me.

"Donghae, don't forget me. Kyuhyun, if you say that you love me, I'll release you in a heartbeat. So, what's your answer?" Sungmin asks, hoping for an answer. 

I stare at the two's serious expressions, wondering why they are trying so hard to get me to say that I love them. "Forget it! And why are you trying so hard to make me love you? Do you guys like men? Are you gay?  I'll never say that I love either of you!" I answer harshly, enraged by their forceful methods. 

"How dare you call us gay! You have to tamed you stubborn boy." Donghae grabs the bars of the cell.

Sungmin tries to calm him down. Then turns to me "That's not something you need to know, Kyuhyun. You just have to love us. That's your only job here."

Siwon stood behind them, calmly watching this as usual. I realized that I had no allies here so I had to defend my self from now on. "I don't know whether you're a gay or not, or the reason why you're doing this. But let me tell you one thing straight : I'll never be anyone's belonging so better get that in you thick heads!" I was myself surprised about what I told and regretted it. 

Donghae smirks "It's going to be fun to see how many days you'll last here." The Lee brothers exit the dungeon with a look of disgust on their faces.

After the sound of their footsteps fade away, Siwon comes closer. "You really don't know what you're up against, do you?" He looks down at me with his cold eyes "I'm saying this for your own good. Forget about resisting and give in to one of them."

"Never!"

"It'd be a shame to miss this opportunity. Cool your head while you're in there." Siwon sighs and leaves the dungeon. 

Left alone, my legs give in and I fall to the ground. "I don't understand..."

Heebum slips in through the iron bars. He asks me worriedly "Are you all right?"

"If this is what you can call 'all right'"

"Those two seem to be determined to get you."

"They're really horrible. What do they even think people are? But I won't lose. I'll get out of here without relying on those two." I stand up to search my way out of the cell. However at that moment, the world in front of me turns black and my body begins to sway. I feel so dizzy that I can no longer stand. I fall to the ground. 

I feel like I'm floating. I open my eyes slightly at the comfortable rocking sensation. I see the face of the person who is carrying me. Siwon..? If this had been Donghae or Sungmin, I would have fought them off. However, I felt strangely relieved and comfortable. Entrusting myself to Siwon, I fall again into deep dark unconsciousness. 

-----

I feel my body being wrapped in something warm and soft. It looks like I have been returned to my room and placed onto my bed. I gradually regain consciousness, but my body feels heavy and I can't open my eyes. Based on the voices I'm hearing, I gather that Siwon and Heebum are nearby. 

Siwon says "He's just suffering from anemia. Those two did a lot of his blood."

"Were you planning to leave Kyuhyun there of I hadn't come?" 

"What else could I do?" I could hear him sigh. "Kyuhyun looks just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter