Is It Goodbye Now?

Will You Marry........HER?

 

“I had that injury back then.” Kim Ryeowook said. “When the doctor snapped it back, man, I could have killed him.”

   “Yeah.” Hiroki agreed. “It was hell, but only for a few seconds. Like an ant bite, but a big, big ant.”

   All of you looked at the two. What if you kill this two first before the doctor? Are they comforting you or what? The doctor holds you and massages your arm. Then he slowly placed his hands on your shoulder. You winced even on the slightest pressure. You close your eyes, waiting for hell that Ryeowook and Hiroki is talking about.

   “Temarrie!”

  You opened your eyes in time to see Taemin coming towards you before searing the pain of your shoulder almost blinded you. You cried.

   “I don’t like it anymore, bro!” It was Jonghyun. “I won’t never ever bring any girl in a hospital, again.”

   “I need to go! I think I’ll go unconscious here!”

   “I think I’m going for a swim.”

  All of the “brave” boys who brought you there become cowards upon hearing a girl crying in pain.

   “Temarrie…. It’s okay. You’ll be all right now. Don’t cry…”

  The arms that enveloped you are familiar. It was Taemin’s. You felt better but you removed his arms. “Don’t touch me!” your tears continue falling. Then you faced him. “Tell me, Taemin! Do you know about my father’s condition? Do you?”

   “Temarrie…”

   “You do, don’t you? That’s why you agreed to this damned marriage right away! Because you knew that he is sick and in critical condition! Why didn’t you tell me? Wae?”

   “Mrs. Lee, you can’t move your right arm for a while.” The doctor said. “Please, we’re preventing you to have a permanent damage on your shoulder.”

   “I don’t care! I want to see my father now!”

   “Araseo.” Taemin said. “I’ll bring you home.”

   “No.” You dried your tears and fix yourself. You looked at him bitterly. “I can manage myself. Just stay here. Rumina needs you more. She’s still unconscious.”

   “She’s okay now. I’ll bring you home.” Taemin insists.

   “NO!”

   “Temarrie-----“

   “I said no!” you saw one of the twins. “Can you bring me home?”

   “I have a chopper. Yeah, sure.” He said then looked at Taemin.

   “Youngmin------”

   “Let her be, hyung. There is lots of time for you to talk. And by the way, it’s Kwangmin. Not Youngmin. Are you okay, hyung?” Kwangmin said.

   “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just…….. (sigh) Take care. Please? Kwangmin?”

   “Sure, hyung. Don’t worry.”

  As you walked out of the Stallion Clinic, you knew you would leave the place forever.

   “You know,” Kwangmin said while you’re on your way to the helipad. “Taemin-hyung ran after Rumina first because we said so.”

   “I don’t care.”

   “You don’t? Oh, sorry. I just noticed that you seem jealous when Taemin-hyung went first to Rumina. Well actually, Taemin-hyung would go first to you but we command him to go first to Rumina since he is closer to her place. And we’re already beside you.”

   “Kwangmin, please, don’t talk now.”

   “Okay. I just thought you might want to know.”

   “I don’t.”

  As the chopper flies away from SRC, you looked down on the place. Is this really goodbye? You close your eyes as tears came running down your cheeks. Beside you, Kwangmin sigh and prepare to fly away. Away from the one you love.

  Is this really goodbye, Taemin? I’m sorry. I’m selfish enough. I don’t want to share your love to someone else. You know, right? I’m a selfish, spoiled brat. So, I can’t see you loving somebody while I love you. I want you alone.

 

  PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! What will happen now? Just stand by! Just 2 more chapters 2 go!