Sae Dominique

Will You Marry........HER?

 

   “ONE Pineapple juice, please!” you ordered the bartender. “Kamsa hamnida!”

  You walked out of Taemin’s group and left him with Rumina. You can’t relate to what they’re been talking about. AND YOU ARE JEALOUS!

  Yes! You admit it. But you still don’t know why. Maybe you are now in love to your husband. Now that you already know about your feelings, Rumina Park is around you. Sigh.

  There are 3 girls who move near you. But they didn’t order drinks, but to talk nonsense about you.

   “Oh! Look who’s here! The that snatch Taemin away from Rumina!”

   “According to gossips, Taemin’s wife is beautiful.” Another one said, then she look at you from head to foot. “But I think they’re wrong! Rumina is more beautiful.”

   “What did you do to make Taemin marry you, huh? Did you give your body to him? Or you plead him? Because I can’t think of other reasons for Taemin to leave Rumina and marry your kind. My God!

   “If it wasn’t for you, they would be very happy now. Don’t you have any other guys to seduce that you got interested to Taemin! YOU MISERABLE !”

  You wanted to cursed tem, too but you don’t have the right. Besides, you were hurt by what they’ve said. Yes, if it wasn’t for you, Taemin and Rumina would be very happy now. You’re ready to stand up and leave them when there’s one who also sat beside you.

   “Hi! Is it true that you’re the one that Taemin married and not Rumina?” you didn’t answer her. “Well, that’s good. I never thought Rumina would be good for Taemin. She’s very stiff. Taemin needed someone who is jolly and stubborn. What’s your name?”

   “B-bwoh?”

   “Sae, don’t say something like that,” one of the 3 es said. “You’ll hurt Rumina’s feelings.”

   “Since when did I ever care for anyone’s feeling other than mine and my Jonghyun? And you, you just care about Rumina’s feelings but you didn’t even care about the reaction of….of…. What is your name again?” Sae turned to you.

   “Temarrie-------“

   “Of Temarrie,” she continued. “You’re telling her nonsense. She didn’t do something to harm you!”

   “She ruined Rumina and Taemin’s relationship!”

   “What do you care? You’re not even Rumina’s friends! You’re just jealous of Temarrie since you have a crush on Taemin but he can’t notice you! That’s why, now, you’re angry at her because THEY ARE ALREADY MARRIED!”

   Looks like Sae hit home because the 3 girls can’t answer any more.

   “Let’s just go, girls. We can’t stick to these 2 cheap girls.” The leader of the 3 girls said.

   “You know,” Sae continued again. “Our land in my country is bigger and wider than Stallion Riding Club! If you go there, you’ll be bacteria in there! So please! Don’t come to our place!”

   “Yeah, right?! As if?!”

   “You want to try? I’m rich! I can buy the law! You…..How much are you? You three, how much is your soul, huh?” Sae dared.

  The 3 just left and didn’t answer her.

   “Huh! They are just social climbers! That’s why I didn’t like the atmosphere here! So dirty, it makes me puke!”

   You don’t know if you’ll laugh or what to the girl. She has the guts to say that! But you really like her attitude.  She even protects you.

   “Thanks, really!” you said.

   “No problem!”

   “But if you don’t want here, why are you still here?”

   “Because my destiny is in here! If it’s not for my beloved Jonghyun, I won’t come here. The guys here are all right! I just can’t take their companions, the girls! Social climbers! Most of them don’t have manners. Haaaayyyy! By the way, I’m Sae Dominique! I’m the richest in here.”

  That’s when you laugh. “I’m Temarrie. I’m not as rich as you.”

   “It’s okay! You’re at least nice enough. I watched your wedding on television, by the way. So sweet! Especially when Taemin put your shoes on your feet. It’s really cute! You we’re compatible!

  You just smiled. “It’s just an act! You know, that day, we we’re fighting. I threw my shoe to him. And when it’s time to go to church, I can’t find my shoe anymore. At the end, Taemin hid my shoe to revenge to me.

   “Really? Hay so cute! I wish Jonghyun and I could be like that!”

  You laughed. You really like this mad woman.

   “By the way, where are you staying? Oh, I forgot! Of course, on Taemin’s villa!” she teased. “Tell me what’ll happen tonight, okay?” she said then stand up and leave.

  You were left dumbfounded. Yeah, you’re going to sleep in Taemin’s villa. Hay, there’s nothing to happen!

  You were surprised when someone grab your waist and hug you from behind. It was Taemin.

   “Let’s go?” he said.

   “W-where?”

   “To my villa! Come on!” he said and pulls you.

  You were drawn to him but you still saw Sae Dominique smiles and Rumina smirk. You also heard the guys clap.

   “Come on, let’s ride my horse okay? J

   “Okay! But I don’t know how to ride a horse.”

   “Don’t worry, I’ll teach you.”

   “Bye, Temarrie. Enjoy!” Sae Dominique shouted when you went out.

  You blushed when you heard it. Taemin chuckles beside you.

   “Don’t you know that you’re very pretty when you blush? Nomu yeppeo!” he said.

   “B-bwoh?”

 

   What did he say? I’m beautiful when I blush? Yah, we’re can I get a blush on here?