Taemin! My tummy aches!

Will You Marry........HER?

 

  You’re still very silent while you travel to Taemin’s villa. You will stay there for Hyun Joong’s birthday celebration. You’re so nervous and shy at the same time. WHAT AM I THINKING?

   “We have a problem,” you two were standing on the door of the only bedroom there. “There is also one room and one bed in here.”

   “You also don’t have a guestroom here?” you asked in disbelief.

   “Hmm, I thought you would never talk again.” He went inside and arranged the pillows and blankets. “I keep myself private.”

   “Selfish, you say.”          

   “I’m just not ready to share my house with anyone.”

  Now it’s your turn to shut up. Does that mean that you are not really welcome to his house and also to his……life?

  You also went inside. But you were surprised when he stand beside you and put his arms around your shoulder.

   “So, wifey! What will we do to this problem of ours?” he asked. He also sticks his face on your head. “Do you want to sleep on the floor again, or will we play Rock, Paper, Scissor?”

  Advising your heart to calm itself, you removed his arms on your shoulders. “I’m lazy to do that thing. I think I’ll sleep again on the floor.”

   “Then what? You’ll harass me again tonight?”

   “You thick-faced! That won’t happen again!” you scream.

   “Ah, so you admit it at last!”

   “It was just one time! And…..I was sleepwalking that time.” What kind of alibi is that Temarrie? So ugly! Even you want to puke at that!

  But Taemin didn’t tell anything after that. Instead, he picks the pillows and blanket. “Araseo. You stay here and I’ll sleep on the sofa in the living room.”

   “Why would you stay there? I thought, you’re not sleeping if it’s not your bed?”

   “If it is, I would still be a right now.” He has a teasing smile on his face then he winked at you.

  The imaginary animals run again inside you when your heart beats faster.

   “If you want to rest, just rest.” He said while he went to the door. “I’ll just go somewhere.”

   “Where? Is it Rumina?”

  He stopped and turned to you. “Why do you ask?”

  You smirk at him. “Fine! Then don’t answer!”

  You lie down and close your eyes firmly to avoid your tears from falling. ARGH! What is this? Why do I have to feel this towards him? I don’t like this! I want to go home!

   “We only have a race match with the guys” you heard Taemin said. So he still didn’t left. “Maybe I’ll be there until dusk. I’ll leave my Rider’s Card here on the table. Just use this when you want to eat in any restaurant here. Or anything you wanted to buy. They will charge it on my account, don’t worry.”

  You just nodded.

   “Temarrie, are you okay? I noticed that you’re so silent, even a while ago.”

   “I’m fine. I’m just lazy to talk. Go. You’re friends are waiting for you.” Rumina is waiting for you. Just the thought of them together is already killing you. I’M JEALOUS!

  You stand up fast and run after Taemin. You saw him ride on his black horse. He looked absolutely immaculate in his riding uniform, especially now that he is riding that magnificent horse. You really have a strong feeling that you love this man.

   “TAEMIN!” he turns around. SARANGHAE! Please, don’t leave me! “My tummy aches!”