Festival

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's Pov

 

 

I was in school, sitting on my desk, listening to Ms. Suzy teaching English class as I looked towards my right.

Yuri was snoozing.

‘How come she sleeps in class, not getting in trouble and still get good grades?’

I ignored her and turned my attention back to the teacher. Because of what I said to her yesterday and her response, I don't want to talk to her at the moment. 

‘She looks cute when she's sleeping--- Calm down Jessie. Like she said, there's  no way she would like you..’ 

*ding dong ding dong... Ding dong ding dong*

“Ok class, we’ll continue on this lesson tomorrow.” Ms. Suzy said while everyone was walking out of class.

“Hey Sunny.” I said as I saw her in the halls.

“Oh, Hey.” She said as she stop walking and waited for me to catch up.

“What are you going to do today when school is over?” I asked her.

“Well, there's going to be a festival in downtown, and I'm going there. You wanna come?” She asked as we arrived to our classroom.

“Sure! What's going to be in the festival?” I asked.

“Well, you know, the usual- games, shows, food and people.” She replied.

“Haha sure.. I'll come with you.” I said.

“Sweet! I can't wait! Pick you up at 6?” She asked and I nodded.

“Yea, sounds great.” I replied as we sat down to our desks at the back of the classroom.

*ding dong ding dong... Ding dong ding dong*

“Alright class. Time to start class.” Mr. Paul said as students ran in and sat on their seats as he was beginning class

---
After class ended, I was walking out of the school’s entrance as I begin to walk home. I didn't see Yuri around yet, but I think she'll be around somewhere. I was taking my time walking home as I was looking around the neighborhood. As I was almost home, I saw Yuri from afar as I saw her drive home another girl. My heart aches as I don't like this feelings. I then saw them kiss as that was the last thing I saw before I walked in my house

___

Yuri's Pov

 

 

I was English with Jessica as I was fake “sleeping.” I took some peeks at her. I notice that she's pretty when she's in class. 

Am I in love? I'm not sure what these feelings are, but I know that my heart keeps beating for her. 

I know girls ask me out and stuff, but none of them makes my heart beat like that. Maybe it's because I like her?

*ding dong ding dong... Ding dong ding dong*

“Ok class, we’ll continue on this lesson tomorrow.” Ms. Suzy said while everyone was walking out of class.

‘Maybe should I ask her out?? I mean—I said no when she asked if I like her..  But when she left me like that yesterday, it hurts.’

--- flashback ---


"Do-- Do you have the same feelings as me?" She asked

"Not really.” I said

"Sorry for asking. I'll go inside now.. Bye." She said, walking inside. Her hair swaying back with the wind, covering her teared face.

I was about to say something, but nothing came out. I sighed as I put on my helmet and drove to my house.

-----

‘I never knew she would like me that much.’

I walked in the halls as I saw Jessica and sunny walking to class as I was following behind, not trying to look like a stalker. I listened to their conversation I eavesdropped in their conversation.


“Well, there's going to be a festival in downtown, and I'm going there. You wanna come?” Sunny  asked as we arrived to our classroom.

“Sure! What's going to be in the festival?” Jessica asked.

“Well, you know, the usual- games, shows, food and people.” Sunny replied.

“Haha sure.. I'll come with you.” Jessica said.

‘festival eh??, huh?’

I then walked in class as it, which was the same class as Jessica's. And yes.. We, we have the same classes together. 

‘Maybe I should talk to her.’
----
After school was over, I was looking for Jessica, but got stopped by a Victoria.Victoria.

“Hi Yuri.” 

“Hi..”I said weakly, not happy to see her

“I was wondering If you can drive me home.. My mom and dad are away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter