It's a Misunderstanding

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tyler’s Pov

As Jessica walked away, I smirked.

‘I will get you back again.’

As I walked out of the classroom, I saw a girl standing next to her locker. I walked towards the girl and leaned on the lockers next to her. She closed her locker and jumped at the sight of me.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“I should be asking the same thing.” I said.

“Well, I asked first.” She said as I nod.

“Ok. Ok. I'm Tyler Kwon and I need your help.”

“I'm not asking if you are a player.” She said as she was about to walk away, but I stopped her.

“I'm rich and you can get the price that you want for free than to work.” I said as she turned around and said,“$1 million.”

“Ah… But first you have to do something for me before you get your money.” I said as she groaned.

“What is it?” She replied annoyingly.

“I need you to get Kwon Yuri. Do whatever you want with her. Just let her stay away from Jessica, but don't hurt Jessica.” I said, chuckling evilly.

“Ok, um don't do that, and are you trying to take her first? Now that is just wrong.” She said as she was about to walk away, but I grabbed her wrists to stop her.

“No, I just want her back. She left me when I was drunk. I-”

“You what?” 

“I-I was depressed, and I ignored her calls,” I lied, making her feel bad.

“Aww.. You poor thing. I’ll do whatever I can to help you.” She said.

“Thank you-” I said.

“-Mckenzie Queen. No problem, just make sure you have my money,” She said as she walked to class as the school bell rang.

*ding dong ding dong... Ding dong ding dong...*

‘My plan is now set,’ I thought, walking to my next class.

*Time Skip* 

Third Person POV

“Let’s check out that new ice cream place down the road.” Jessica said, holding onto Yuri’s arms.

“Sure, let me make sure I have everything first before we go,” Yuri said, walking back inside the school.

15 minutes later..

“What's taking her so long?” Jessica asked to herself.

Jessica walked back inside only to see Yuri kissing Mckenzie Queen against the lockers. 

‘Oh.’

Mckenzie was the first to pull away. She turned around, seeing Jessica with a surprised expression. 

‘Mission accomplish..for now,’ Mckenzie thought to herself. 

“Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt you two. Um, have fun. I hope you guys are h-happy t-together,” Jessica voice cracked at the words happy together. 

She smiled to the “new couple.”

“Wait! Jess, this is not what it looks like! Sh-” Yuri started.

“It's not? But earlier you just said you loved me and you wanted to take my first time.” Mckenzie fake cried, holding her wrists close to her chest.

Jessica glanced at Mckenzie's chest. It was a D-cup. She then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter