Choose

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's Pov

I was in the cafeteria with Sunny eating lunch.
‘I've been avoiding Yuri for awhile and Tyler came to school trying to get together with me. I'm so confused on what to do.’ I thought.
“Jessie?? What's wrong? You haven't even touched your lunch, ” Sunny said as I looked at her.
“Dating problems,” I replied.
“Ohh, with Yuri?"
“Yea and my ex-fiance,” I said.
“Ex-fiancé?!” Sunny shouted as some people looked at us.
“Shhh!!”
“Sorry.” She said as I sighed.
“Yea, I've been avoiding Yuri and trying to stay away from my ex-fiance, Tyler,” I said.
“Ohhh, well, who do you like more?”
“That's the problem. I like Yuri, but girls go after her and kiss her, even though we're dating and plus I dumped Tyler,” I said.
“Well, first, you have to keep an eye on Yuri because girls can just snatch her away from you and your ex? Don't bother with him. He isn't worth it since you dumped him,” She replied as I nod.
“I'll try.” 
“Good luck.”
“Thanks.”
-----
I was in the halls as I saw Yuri walking in the same hall as me. As we were about to passed each other, she smiled and said “Hey.”
I looked at her and replied “Hi.” 
She walked passed me as I stopped and looked at her walk away and turned. I thought she would start a conversation if we bumped into each other, but she didn't.
I then start to walk until I was abruptly stopped by Tyler.
“Tyler! What are you doing?” I asked, shocked as my hand was on his chest, but I quickly put my hands down by my sides.
“I was just walking to my class, but I saw you standing here, so I was wondering if I could walk you to your class?” He asked, causing me to shake my head.
“I don't need you to help me get to class. I'm not a lost baby.” I replied as he nod.
“Ok, my big baby.” He said as he poked my nose.
“Don't touch me and don't call me that.” I said sternly as he put his hands up as if to say ‘I surrender’.
“Ok, ok, I give up. I'm leaving,” He said as he walked to his class.
I let out a deep sigh as I then walk to my class.
----
*time skip*
I was in the student counsel room with Yuri, Tiffany, and two other students.
“What should we do with the clubs?
They have to get prepared and then get a stand for the festival that is coming soon.” A girl name Taeyeon said as we were thinking.
“We should let them start next Monday and work on preparing every other days and weekends at 2pm-5pm.” Yuri said as we nod in agreement.
“Tiffany and Jessica will assign the clubs in the rooms and we’ll do the papers for the teachers. Plus exams are coming so we have to get this festival finish.” Yuri added as we all nodded again.
“That's all for today. Good work today,” Seohyun said as we all were packing up to go home.
“Jessica.” Yuri called as I stop walking and turn to face her.
“Wanna go eat something before you go home?” She asked as I nod.
“Sure.”
“Sweet, I'll meet you at the school's gates.” She said as she was going somewhere.
I was in the school’s entrance as I waited for her. It's been an hour and she still haven't came out.
A couple of minutes later, she came out as she was running towards me.
“You're late.” I said as I pouted.
“Sorry, the teachers need me to do something for them. I had to help. I'm sorry I had make you wait,” she said.
“It's ok. Come on, I'm starting to get really hungry,”I said as she nod.
She passes me a helmet and put my backpack and hers in the small storage under the chair of the motorcycle. We got on as she drove us to McDonalds. 
We ordered and then sat down and waited.
“So, winter is coming really soon,” She said looking out the window.
“Yea, It'll get cold soon,” I said as I watched her look out the window.
“Order 235!” The employee shouted.
“I'll get our food,” She said as she got up and walked to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter