Four (FINAL)

Surprise Party

[Amber's POV]

I was there when the song was played, looking at her. I was in the lighting room, hiding from her. I didn't want her to see my condition. I didn't want her to see my teary eyes. 

As the second chorus was sang, I went out of the hall and headed back to our room. Maybe she didn't realised I was at her back. I was hesitate to tap her shoulder. But when I saw that she was so into the song, I just left her there.

I was so happy that I didn't realise that my body temperature was going high. I was in the elevator when suddenly I felt dizzy. I tried to hold on something so that I wouldn't fall. I closed my eyes for awhile, hopping that the pain would be gone. The door was opened, I slowly walk out of it. 

I entered our room and quickly searched for a painkiller. Then I sat on my chair with my head on the table. I leaned my head on my arm and tried to take a nap. It was so painful.

Just then, I heard the door knob was turned and the door was opened. I slowly looked up and saw a beautiful figure, standing in front of me. Her hair was brown, she was in a buttoned up light blue shirt with her jeans. I could tell that she's so beautiful. But she looked.... angry?

"Why are you here?" She suddenly asked me.

I was afraid to talk. I afraid that she couldn't forgive me yet. Her eyes were on me but I avoided it.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

I hesitantly looked at her again. I could see that her dark eyes finally calmed as I looked into it. 

"Did you plan it?.....The song?" She asked.

I just nodded.

"So that's why you've been avoiding me these times?" 

Again, I nodded and lowered my head.

And she attacked me with her next question.

"Then where were you just now?!?! You should've been there,,, on that stage,, singing for me!"

I was frozen, I just stayed in my position. I couldn't look at her. I was ashamed. 

"You coward..." She said and the next thing she did make me blushed.

She bent down and hugged me. I could feel her warm breathe on my neck. I could tell that my shoulder was wet because of her tears. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and she tightened her embrace, signalling me to hug her back. I slowly put my hand on her back while the other one was wrapped around her waist. We stayed in that position for awhile and she finally broke the hug. She looked worried. She put her palm on my cheek as I stared at her eyes.

"What happened to you? You're not feeling w---"

She paused. And she caught something in her mind.

"The rain..." She looked at me with worry.

I just gave her a faint smile. 


She then helped me up and put me in the bed. She tucked me under the blanket and asked if I've taken the medicine. She asked me to stay in bed while she took some water and cloth to cool down my fever. She was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist. She turned to me with her worried eyes.

"Krys..... I just got this crazy feeling..... I've  been making someone wait for me.... And now.....you won't have to wait no more for me..." 

She kneeled down with our fingers still intertwined. She stared at me with her beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't help but to smile at her. And we both chuckled at ourselves. She then caressed my cheek and I closed my eyes, feeling her warmth. She planted a small kiss on my hand and we both stayed in that position, staring at each other.