Three

Surprise Party

[Author's POV]


"Stop right there, Jung Soojung."

Somebody said it through the microphone. And it could be heard in the hall. 

"Stop whatever you're doing... And enjoy your night...."

The owner of the voice stopped for awhile.

"Happy birthday,,, my roommate."

And there, Krystal finally realised that it was Amber's voice. She suddenly felt like tearing up. She looked down until she heard those voices coming from her back. She turned her back and saw her friends coming out from the darkness. Luna was holding a cake with a candle on it, giving a little light, enough for her to see all of them.

"Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to Krystal.. Happy birthday to you.. " 

She gave them a faint smile since she couldn't hold her tear. And she would burst into tears in anytime. 

Her friends surrounded her, giving her a little space to blow out the candle.

Luna and Sulli stepped forward and stood in front of her, asking her to make a wish. She nodded and clasped her hands and began to make a wish. And she blew the candle. The others started to clap their hands as the candle was blew out. 

And then the hall was lightened up by the band. The music was played and the party had started. But Krystal was still looking for the one who talked to her through the microphone ; Amber. She was upset when she couldn't find any shadows of Amber. She was sitting with her friends; Sulli, Luna, and Victoria, when she heard one of the band's members mentioned her name. She couldn't believe what she heard next.

"So now,, we're going to perform our new song. This song is specially made for our birthday girl, Krystal Jung... And it's written and composed by Amber Liu.. Krystal, Amber said sorry for always hurting you, disappointing you.. For almost a month, she prepared this song,,,, to say those things she couldn't say to you..." The member looked at Krystal's direction.

He then held his mic and said,

"Please enjoy Amber's new song to Krystal,, entitled Crazy."

The hall was full of the clapping sound. And the song started. 

[ A/N : This is Shawn Mendes's song ; Crazy. Please listen to it. :) ]

Think I don't need a watch to tell the time
Think I don't need the sun to help me shine
Think I don't need a girl to be alright
Guess I didn't know

That I didn't need shoes on my feet
That I didn't need a bed to fall asleep
That I didn't need love to be complete
Guess I didn't know

That I just got this crazy feeling
I've been making someone wait for me, for me

You're all I think about when I'm awake
Part of every night and every day
And everything's a mess when you're away
Now I know

All of this is getting really old
I'm having trouble sleeping on my own
Feeling like a house but not a home
I want you to know

That I just got this crazy feeling
I've been making someone wait for me, for me

Guess I need a watch to tell the time
Guess I need the sun to help me shine
And I really need you in my life
Now I know

That you give me this crazy feeling
And you won't have to wait no more for me, for me
And I just got this crazy feeling
I've been making someone wait for me

...................................................................

[Krystal's POV]

I ran out of the hall as the song ended, with me still sobbing. I didn't care about those people who were looking at me. I just need to find her. That person who made me cry. That person who made me hurt. That person,, who melted my heart. I ran through the hallways to find her. I couldn't. She was nowhere to be found. But then I remembered this one place. 

Our room.