.A Misunderstanding

You're a Jokbal, My only precious Jokbal!

Before, that little incident, in reality there's something "huge" that happened... 

A week before, Momo was not feeling well after their performance on a music show, so she hurried going to their waiting room without no one noticing her disappearance. Momo laid down on the couch, closed her eyes and felt asleep unconsciously. Nayeon entered earlier than the other members because she wanted to retouch her lipstick, but unexpectedly, she saw that Momo was sleeping peacefully like an angel and she can't help wanting to kiss the sleeping beauty. Slowly and carefully Nayeon approached Momo and kissed her, a long and a sweet one. The thing is Nayeon didn't notice that Jungyeon was there all the time, in reality Jungyeon was the first one to enter after Momo. Jungyeon coughed to interrupt the unpleasant view that she was watching. Nayeon was startled by the sudden cough, so she turned her back to see from whom was it. Nayeon was a bit surprised, but regain her composure because of how Jungyeon was about to kill her with her eyes. The tension was so intense at that moment... Fortunately the other members entered the room and the tension faded of in a second. The unconscious sleeping beauty was not awared of it at all.

After they finished their schedule, Momo wanted to go to a restaurant near their dorm to eat some jokbal, but Sana protested the thought of it because Momo was not in  good shape today and it's better to rest more. Jungyeon though was not in the same opinion of Sana, so she told Momo to escape when they arrived to their dorm.

The two succeed on escaping and they went to eat Jokbal.

"Thank you very much Jungyeonnie!" Momo said with a big smile.

"Of course for my roommate! And I thought that you will regain more energy on eating your favourite food!" Jungyeon said with a wink.

"Btw, I have something to ask to you." Momo's voice was more serious unexpectedly 

Jungyeon had freezed on that moment, she was thinking that there is a possibility that Momo knew what happened before on the waiting room because Momo is rarely serious and when she's serious you need to be very careful about it!

"W-h-a-t  i-s   i-t?"said Jungyeon with a shaky voice.

"Why you called me Jokbal when we were playing charades, Jung?" asked the confused Momo.

"and here I thought of something more than that... phew" Jungyeon thought.

"It's just a game Moguri and also the first thing that I thought was Jokbal when I'm looking at you" said Jungyeon.

"It's still not fair! I'm a woman too, you know?!" said Momo sounding hurt by the affermation of what Jungyeon said.

Jungyeon can't stop laughing because of how sometimes Momo is a dork.

"You know Moguri, It's been Months that passed and you still remember what i said to you?" Jungyeon still can't hep but laugh.

"It just pass through my mind again and also you still didn't give me the answer to my second question!" Momo is a bit angry right now.

"About being a woman? Hmm... physically yes, but I think you're just an alien who went to earth to eat lot's of Jokbal." Jungyeon was like teasing Momo on that moment.

"I'm being serious here! So in other words you will never think me as a woman? You will never love an alien like me?" Momo was in a state of frustration now, but Jungyeon didn't realize.

"Lol, is it necessary to ask It? You already know the answer I will never ever date an alien like you!" Jungyeon was having the pleasure on teasing her so much because of how her face is becoming red.

"Are you serious?!" Momo's voice was full of disappointment.  

"Ofc, 100% sure" Jungyeon grins on Momo and wasn't aware on how the later has gone on a state that she would like to disappear on that very moment.

"Let's end it here... I'm a bit tired right now" Momo's voice was weak.

Jungyeon seeing Momo like that was a bit frustrated because she thought that It was because of her teasing that the latter gave up. "I'm sorry, Momo" 

Momo has an opposite idea of that apologize... that Jungyeon couldn't love her and will never do. 

Jungyeon wasn't aware that Momo was super serious that time...

 

 

 


Thank you very much to all subscribers and readers! Please comment your thoughts about the story!