. Confuse

You're a Jokbal, My only precious Jokbal!

It was about three months already, after they went to Jeju to film the Twice TV3 and their promotion has already ended.

They haven't any schedule today, so all of them are in the house and thinking on what food to order. Mina proposed to buy Jokbal and Momo was pleased by the mention of her favourite food, but at that moment a flashback had occupied Momo's mind. It was like a nonsensical one, in reality, but there's a hint of confusion on Momo's mind that she didn't even hear the other members agreeing on ordering Jokbal.

Sana saw that Momo has been strangely silent and didn't move at all, so she tapped Momo's shoulder and Momo surprised by the sudden touch was about to punch Sana's face, but fortunately she hasn't done anything at the poor Shana.

"I'm sorry Sana I was a bit not on my sense at that moment" said Momo apologizing with a pout on her lips.

"It's alright Moguri" Sana hug Momo tightly. "Btw, what's bothering my Moguri that much?" 

"Nothing, just a nonsense..." Momo looking down without eyeing Sana properly.

"Hmm... I don't think so, that is a nonsense you freezed a bit and didn't even say anything after the mention of Jokbal!.."Sana was about to add something more, but they were interrupted by a sudden shout. Nayeon had accidently broke a glass and was hurt one of her foot. 

Sana was about to rush towards Nayeon, but Jungyeon arrived first on helping the poor Bunny. And Jihyo said that it's better that they go to the nearest hospital, so Jungyeon carried bridal style Nayeon.

Jihyo, Jungyeon and Sana were the ones who accompanied Nayeon on the hospital. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung cleaned the broken glass. And Dahyun, Mina and Momo were sitting on the couch a bit worried about the whole situation.

 

A sudden buzzer interrupted the silent on Twice dorm and Dahyun hurriedly open the door to find only a delivery man on hands their Jokbal. No one has the appetite to eat the jokbal.

 


 

 

After a week of that "little incident", Twice return to be a cheerful group, but a certain person though isn't that lively anymore, on those past few days. Momo had been silent these past few days, she likes being alone and just dance on her own when she has free time.

The other members hasn't notice it at all, cause of the hectic schedule again individually and with the group and also because they know that Momo loves dancing the most alone, so It was understanding.

 

In reality, on that practice studio Momo cry and cry with her heart aching and her world breaking in million pieces... because of that day. 

 


 

Hi there fellow readers! Sorry for being super late! *bows at 90 degree* lol

I know that you might thought that this is a funny story, but unfortunately NOPE! hehehe 

I thought that I'll do it just do it in one chapter, but I'm having many ideas for this story that I changed my mind.

Hope you like it! Thank you for reading!