.2 am

You're a Jokbal, My only precious Jokbal!

Jungyeon and Momo opened the door to their dorm and to their surprise there was a wild Sana who is waiting for them, a bit angry for what they did. The non stop lecturing has started and Momo wasn't in the mood to listen to It, without  any precaution she shouted "Leave me alone!" and went to her room closing It hard.

Sana was startled of what Momo did, It was the first time she saw Momo like that, in reality all of them are surprised by It.

Mina, just casually, said "She must just not feeling well, let her be alone for the moment". The others agreed of It.

Jungyeon was about to follow Momo, but Jihyo stopped her and said to let her rest for a bit alone.

 

In that room, a crying Momo was laying on the bed , her heart is keep aching. She cried so much and felt asleep.

Momo was awaken by a knock on the door, she found herself a bit restless than before. She, then looked at clock pointing 2 am. She was surprised that she slept that much and was reminded again on what happened yesterday night, but she was interrupted again by the knock of the door.

"Who would be still awake at this hour?" she thought.

She was about to open It, but she noticed that she was alone all the time and Jungyeon wasn't with her. So, she got nervous of the thought of Jungyeon of being there when she will open the door. But then she needs to face her sooner or later, so she opened the door, closing her eyes.

"Momo, are you ok?" a sweet voice said to her.

She recognized the voice and opened her eyes slowly. "Nayeon unnie!".

"Are you ok, now? Do you want something?" The older said sounding worried.

"Yes, I'm fine now. Btw... sorry for before, I think all the member are surprised by my attitude, I was thoughtless that time", At the last statement unconsciously she bit her lips.

Nayeon, on the other hand can't help It, but hug Momo. "You know I was super worried to you."

Momo was touched by the gesture of the older. "Sorry unnie"

"Just come to me If you need somebody to take care of you, ok?" Nayeon break the hug and look intensely on Momo's eyes.

"You're so caring today, unnie... did you perhaps eat something strange?" Momo laughed a bit.

Nayeon was relieved that Momo has now a bit laughing. She, then, faked slap Momo's shoulder and pouted. "What are you saying I'm always a caring person?!"

"Yeah... Yeah, but I'm really touched by all this, unnie! Thank you very much unnie!" Momo took Nayeon's right hand and kissed It.

At that moment, Nayeon was blushing so hard but thanks to the dark, Momo couldn't notice It.  

"Wh-at was tha-t fo-r?" Nayeon was a bit shaken by Momo's gesture that she couldn't talk right.

"A token of my gratitude, It's my first time though kissing someone's hand" Momo giggle.

Nayeon heart was like a bomb that was about to explode in any moment. It was like the time was only for them.

"Unnie, we should now sleep! Tomorrow you have a schedule."

Nayeon just nod and was about to return on her room but was stopped by Momo's hand. "Just sleep with me, unnie"

The feels is all over Nayeon right now that she can't even speak in that moment.

"You're silent, then I will take It as a yes" Momo then led her to the room.

"Earth to unnie!" Momo whispered to now frozen Nayeon.

"Sorry I was thinking" Nayeon laugh nervously.

"Ok then unnie let's sleep, come here" 

"What the heck with her come here?! I'm really dying inside now. You don't know Momo how much, I'm really beginning to be crazy right now!"

Nayeon laid on the bed carefully and turned her back to the wall, but to her surprised Momo back hugged her tightly. She couldn't breath, she couldn't move and she could swear that she was about to die on that moment. And on top of that, Momo kissed her neck and said "Goodnight unnie"

"This is really a crazy nightmare that I am pleased to not waking up anymore"

 


Sorry for the late update! I had to recheck It for a bit and I had become a bit busy.

This chapter is still the past, but don't worry! soon It will be their present time! ^^

Please comment your thoughts about It! 

& Thank you for all the new subscriber!