.An Oblivious, A Heartbroken and A Yoda

You're a Jokbal, My only precious Jokbal!

Later that morning, Nayeon was awaken by someone who is knocking the door. She opened her eyes and was shocked by how Momo is so near to her face that moment. She, then, remember what happened and look to Momo intensely. She observe how the later is sleeping so adorably, that she has the urge to kiss Momo's sweet lips. But then, the door forcefully open and Jungyeon was there.

"What the heck are you doing here, Im Nayeon?!" Jungyeon shouted a bit higher than she expected. Yes, Jungyeon was so furious that moment and she couldn't describe why she is being like that.

Nayeon was about to speak up but she was interrupted by the sudden voice of Momo. "Hmmh... I asked her to be with me. Why do you have problems with that?" Momo sound irritated. 

"Are you still angry with me because of how I teased you, yesterday?" Jungyeon was a bit down in that moment. She couldn't understand, why Momo is suddenly angry with her, she always but after that they are fine with each other. She sense that something is off right now.

"That's not the point Jungyeon! The thing is you suddenly walk in and shout in the middle of the morning and I was still sleeping!" Momo looked at Jungyeon with an angry face. It's the first time that Jungyeon saw how angry Momo is with her.

"I'm... sorry. I was just searching for Nayeon because of her schedule and I found her here..." Jungyeon looked down.

Momo was beginning to feel guilty on how she is treating Jungyeon right now. She didn't want that It comes like that and It also her fault on the other hand.

"I'm sorry too I wasn't in my mood that moment" Momo look to Jungyeon and forced a smile, a bittersweet one.

"It's all my fault, Sorry to you two" Finally, Nayeon could ought a word.

"Stop with these nonsense guys! Let's eat breakfast!" Jihyo was heard shouting through the kitchen.

The three just smiled with each other.

 

"Maybe It's better to just be friends... Just be FRIENDS. It will hurt me, but that's only the solution. I'll just admire her and not hurt her.

Maybe someday I could move on..."

That's was Momo's thoughts in her head when she was heading in the kitchen looking at Jungyeon's back. 

Unconsciously to Momo, Nayeon was looking at her the whole time.

"Don't hurt yourself alone, I'm always here for you and I will always do... I hope you can see me too"

 

All the members were in the kitchen now was eating their breakfast and the atmosphere was a bit silent than usual. Momo cleared and spoke up.

"I'm really sorry for yesterday guys, especially to Sana!" She stood up and bowed ninety degree.

It was again silent at the end, but then all the members went to Momo and hugged her. 

"We are so worried to you, you know!" Sana said and hugged her tightly.

"Yeah we are all worried!" 

"Even Yoda was a bit shocked"

"Hey why do you need to call me Yoda?! When you could call me by my name?! Dubu pabo!"

And all of them laughed with each other and the atmosphere become the usual happy and sweet one.

 

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

 

The months passed without anything special, just hectic schedules one after another, so all of Twice are so exhausted. 

Momo and Jungyeon friendship has returned to normal too, but something unusual happened lately, It was Nayeon and Momo hanging out more often than usual.

Nayeon has been becoming more clingy than usual towards Momo and Jungyeon, on the other has been bothered by It. 

Jihyo has sense that Jungyeon has something wrong in the past few days, so she messaged her, saying that she wanted to talk to her.

 

On the dorm, while the others are watching a drama, Jihyo and Jungyeon was in the shared room of the later.

"Spill It Jung, what's the problem?" Jihyo looked at Jungyeon straight on her eyes.

"I don't really know... It's just that I can't explain It to you, Jihyo.." Jungyeon looked down.

"Do you like Nayeon, perhaps?" Jihyo asked firmly.

"WHAT THE?! Do you even know, what you are talking about?" Jungyeon face was scary in that moment. 

"So It's Momo like what I sensed, right?"Jihyo eyed again the short hair.

"No, I'm just a bit irritated when Momo is with Nayeon! Nayeon is so clingy towards her these days and they always hangout with each other, not even inviting me! tsk" Jungyeon bit her lips out of frustration.

"Hayss, then It's confirmed, You like Momo!" Jihyo giggle a little, because of how stupid Jungyeon is, not noticing her own feelings.

"Did you listened to me Jihyo?! I said NO!" Jungyeon is really becoming a tomato right now.

"Fine, If you say so... then just don't be bother by It, If you don't really like Momo"

"She's my friend and my roomate! How could I not be bother of how they are clingy?!"

"But Momo is clingy with everyone and you know It too though" Jihyo was really going insane now.

"How could she be oblivious of her own feeling" Jihyo thought out of frustration too.

"It's different with Nayeon though!" Jungyeon retorted.

"Listen carefully, ok?! You are really oblivious of your feeling about Momo! I've observed you many times and you have feeling for her! Just watch yourself being crazy just because Nayeon has been with Momo lately!"Jihyo patted Jungyeon shoulder and added "You really need to sort out of your feelings, Jung"

Jungyeon was confused for a moment and silent.

"Think of It ok?" Jihyo gave a smile of reassurance. 

Jungyeon just nod and relieved that she talked It about Jihyo.

"I'll join them. Do you want to come too?" Jihyo stood up from the bed and was walking through the door but unfortunately she trip on something. Jungyeon with a flash of seconds handle the situation without Jihyo hurting herself.

"I'm so-sorry, I interrupted something that I shouldn't" Momo was shocked by the position that Jihyo and Jungyeon that time. Momo thought that they were kissing each other, but, in reality It just seemed like that cause of the angle. Momo closed the door fastly as she can and disappear in a second.

Now, the two were a bit confused why the later said that, but then they understand It a few seconds after and they look at each other.

"She thought we were kissing, doesn't she?" Jihyo was a bit taken aback of the whole situation.

"Damn It Jihyo! Why you have to trip on that moment?" Jungyeon was really   

"Why are you so sensitive about It? I thought you didn't like Momo, so It's fine, right?" Jihyo smirk.

"It's just... hays Jihyo!" Jungyeon just didn't know what to say that moment.

"Fine... fine I won't confused you anymore and don't worry I'll explain to Momo what happened, are you ok with that now?"

"Wait, what you will tell her the whole thing we discussed?!"

"Calmed down, wouldn't you? I will just told Momoring that we didn't kiss, satisfied now?"Jihyo said and added "And also I can keep a promise!"

"Thank you, Jihyo!" She hugged Jihyo.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

 

Late that night, Jihyo found Momo in the balcony alone.

"Momo" 

"Oh Leadernim" Momo smiled.

"Why are you still up? Is something bothering you again?" Jihyo voice was concerned.

"Not at all, I just can't sleep"

"Oh, then I'll be here with you"

"Thank you for the company then" Momo smiled again.

"Btw, Momo, what you saw today isn't what It seems... In reality I was tripped and Jungyeon fortunately saved me from bumping to the floor."

"Oooh.. Fortunately you didn't hurt yourself then!" Momo then cuddled to Jihyo.

"I love you, Jihyo! You really are like a second mom to me!" Momo then kissed her to her cheeks.

"Am I that old?"Jihyo laugh a bit but deep down she was touched by what Momo said.

"No, ofc, you're like a y Mom" Momo giggle.

"Oh It's sounds better!" 

They talked non stop that night sometimes with very randoms argomens.

 

 

 

Little they know though...

 

A Yoda was there observing their sweet moments

 


I'm here again hehehe. 

Tomorrow I'll update again! You will discover what really happened in the first chapter, so stay tuned. Tomorrow will be the last chapter that I will bring back the Past. 

Thank you for all the comments! Who will end up with who is still undecided but... who knows, maybe your OTP is the end game! lol 

Hope you will like this chapter and comment your thoughts again about It! 

Have a nice day!

P.S. All the twice members are important in this story. ^^