2nd Escape

ESCAPE

 

Written at 3rd person. 

 

****

"Seriously, where on earth are we going?" Taeyong asked, probably annoyed by Seulgi. Seulgi shrugged, "Just drive and shut up." She commanded like they know each other for a long time already. Taeyong was fed up by Seulgi. He was annoyed by hear existence, even her breathing but he needs to endure it for a little while. He glanced at the side mirror and Tzuhyu and her mom's car was still following them. He turned east and hit 80. He really needs to escape, just this once.

"How did you even get a license!? Turn left then turn right at the next block."

Taeyong didn't argue anymore and just followed Seulgi's directions. After a few minutes, he glanced at the side mirror and he gave of a lopsided smile.

They lost them.

"There! That house! Stop." Seulgi commanded as a smile forms on her face. Taeyong wrinkled his forehead. "Seriously? That house? It looks like a haunted house."

"Are you gay? Why do you even keep on-----"

Seulgi didn't finish her sentence when Taeyong suddenly clicked on the breaks. She slumped on his hard back. She cursed in frustration. As she go down his Motor, she roamed her eyes all over the place.

It was an old house with 2 rooms inside. It wasn't made of wood and isn't two storey. Taeyong was right Seulgi thought. It did look like a horror house. It was a small bungalow and looks dirty. Beside it was an old oak tree with a swing beside it. The lawn was large filled with green grass. Seulgi wasted no time and walked towards the old house. Taeyong was unwilling to follow her but she insisted. He cursed silently and followed Seulgi. Seulgi kicked a small portion of the wall and it fell down. It was like a secret door beside the house.

She looks like a criminal if she does this like that. Taeyong thought. Seulgi lowered her body and crawled through the wall. Taeyong, although annoyed, followed. "Don't be such a chick! Come on!" She shouted in excitement. As they reach the inside they both fell silent. There are no furnitures inside and it looks creepy and uncomfortable. As they walk the wooden floor panels creek and it feels like something monstrous is going to pop out soon.

"I missed this." Seulgi muttered. Taeyong looked a bit worried. What if this woman is a psycho!? She's wandering at places like this? Damn, is she an exorcist!?

"You think I'm a freak right?" Seulgi asked. Taeyong made no reply. He was still doubting in his mind.

Just great Lee Taeyong, what mess did you just enter? You should've went to Taeil or Winwin's house instead!

Seulgi stopped on her tracks when she saw a blue rose on the middle of the floor. They have reached the living room. She raised an eye brow. "Strange." She murmured as she kneel in front of it. No one had ever stepped at this house, only her family. She picks the blue rose up and examined it. "It looks dry."

"Obviously." Taeyong coughed.

"But who would put it here?" Seulgi asked herself.

"Obviously a human like you. What do you think, ghosts?"

Seulgi was annoyed by Taeyong's remarks. So she stood up and put both of her arms at her waist.

"You kept talking about ghosts, you wanna see one?" She taunted. Taeyong gulped. He knows himself and he knows what he is afraid of. Taeyong couldn't reply. Seulgi smiled inwardly. He's got the looks. She thought But a scaredy cat would be a major turn off. How funny.

"W-What?" Taeyong asked, trying to keep his cool. Seulgi shrugged. "Oh nothing. How come girls chase off a gold Gucci bag that is actually scratched?" She said. Taeyong didn't get her riddle so he just gave her a death glare.

"Aish! I'm going!" He stammered then marched away. "Sayonara Grumpy!" She even said goodbye in japanese. Her eyes roam around the living room. She missed this place. This was actually their old house. When they were all still together, they would live in this small house. But everything had faded to black. The past cannot be the present. She sighed and sat down. One of the windows was open so sunlight hit her face. The open window gave light inside.

"I will try to escape the fate that my grandfather wants. I'll try to search for my own." She silently murmured. She closed both of her eyes and she took a deep breath like she's finding her inner peace but all of a sudden she heard footsteps beside her. Taeyong scratched his nape. She lazily opened her eyes and faced the one who destroyed her meditation.

"Mr. Grumpy had come back! Why? I thought you-----"

"I ran out of fuel. Happy?" He blurted out. Seulgi gave off a small laugh. "What!?" He asked. "This is your fault woman. If you didn't drag me into this----Aish plan! Can't even give thanks."

"Wow, we both benefitted from this 'Aish plan' that you're talking about!" She protested. "We both escaped okay!?" She explained furthermore.

"You're going to stay here?" He asked, changing the subject. She shrugged. "Only this night, how about you?"

"I have no choice."

"Then stay."

Taeyong was taken aback by Seulgi's words. He was expecting her to force him to go away but she actually let him stay. That was a miracle or just a woman language?

Who on earth would even turn you down taeyong? He asked himself.

"Sit." Seulgi ordered and tapped the space beside her. Taeyong wrinkled his forehead and sat infront of her.

"Tell me your name." She ordered. "You seem to be very comfortable with me, Seulgi cheeks." He replied in a mocking manner.

"SEULGI CHEEKS!?" She shouted in shock. How did he even know my name!? Seulgi cheeks----WHAT THE HELL!? She thought as she caress both of her cheeks. Taeyong smiled inwardly.

"Fat." He replied.

"How did you even know my name!?"

"Simple Seulgi cheeks, I have my ears." He told her. Seulgi blushed a bit because of embarrassment. "Fine! Call me---- Okay Who were the people chasing you?" She asked as she changed the topic.

"Changing topic." He mocked yet again. She wrinkled her forehead and gave him a kick at his left leg.

Taeyong whined a little because of pain.

"DAMN! YOU'RE SUCH A----"

"Just tell me or do I get to kick you again?" She warned him. She really wanted to know the person who she is stuck in right now. Because she thinks that it'll be a bit awkward if they kept talking like strangers. She is bubbly but shy.

"Do I kick you again and this time, I would like to go middle." She mocked. Taeyong sighed and stared at her. "Fine. I was trying to avoid the female species but now....I'm stuck with one." He replied and crossed both of his arms. Seulgi nodded. She was about to reply when suddenly, Taeyong's phone ringed.

"Damn." He mumbled as he rejects the call.

"Who's that?" Seulgi asked.

"Why do you keep on asking!?"

"Well, I am inquisitive. Why?"

HE was about to answer when his phone rang again. He gave up a deep long sigh. "What?" He answered in a cold voice. "Leave me alone."

"I am with my girlfriend." He muttered quite annoyed. Then he gave Seulgi a glance.

Wait, am I hearing this right? I don't want to assume but I am the only girl here right!? Was he referring to me!? Wait or he can see ghosts!? She thought quite panicking. Taeyong smirked at her causing her to become uncomfortable.

"What the hell huh?" She asked.

"Yes I am with a girl. Should I make her moan to make you believe huh?"

Seulgi could not believe everything she hears. All she knows is that she's blushing because of extreme awkwardness. Where is the grumpy freak!? Why is the reckless ert present here!? She thought yet again. She was about to kick him but she could feel that she could throw up because of his lousy answers.

"Yes, I l-like her. Why won't you believe me!? Aish! Stop calling me! I am not in a Club! Okay, cancel the engagement. Wait you want to talk to her!?"

Seulgi's eyes popped wide as Taeyong crawls towards her. He handed her his phone. "Speak." He ordered.

She remained silent. "I said speak." He firmly ordered as if he's holding his temper.

"I SAID------"

"Are you the girl that my Lee Taeyong ever laid his eyes on!?" He was cut off by the caller's loud voice Seulgi's tongue seemed to be twisted because of confusion.

Taeyong crawled near her and Seulgi felt his breath on her neck. "Just speak to her, I beg you. I just need to escape this bull." He whispered.

But won't escaping the bull be the bull!? She thought. She cleared when she saw his eyes, fuming in anger.

She sighed and snatched his phone away from him.

"Yes, I am ma'am." She answered. Seulgi bit her lip as a sign of frustration.

"Are you rich?"

Seulgi was taken aback. She was expecting for a rant but why is Taeyong's mother asking her if she's rich?

"W-Wait, You're a gold digger?" It was too late to hold back her words. She became a bit blunt because she used hate Gold diggers. It made her think of Sehun and her father.

"WHAT Y-----" Before Mrs. Lee can even answer Taeyong snatched back his phone and replied. "Respect us. Leave us alone. Cancel everything." Then he hunged up.

Seulgi couldn't even look at Taeyong because of her stupid words. Taeyong sighed and smirked. "That was a good comeback, stop the blushing." He answered. Seulgi shot him a confused look.

"It's okay to be blunt for her to realize what she had become." He answered.

Seulgi cannot believe everything that had happened. Also everything that she had heard. How could a son treat his own mother like that!?

Seulgi tried to shrug of the negative vibes.

"Fine, I-I'm sorry but.....What...What did we just do!? You said that you're trying to escape the female species and now with your words, you could be linked to another one! Taeyong, I am not dumb. I don't want a cliché story." She explained.

Taeyong stood up.

"I know what I'm doing." He replied coldly. 

Seulgi tsk-ed. "Yah, I've read stories about that. Guys saying that this commoner is his girlfriend and then the riot starts. Hey, I don't want to be connected to you!" She blurted out.

"Neither do I."

"I am just silently escaping, Taeyong. I don't wanna be stuck with someone such an airhead as you, bruh."

"I am just escaping too Ms. Cheeks. I don't want to be stuck between your fats. Girls are annoying."

I am just so confused. I am just trying to catch a ride to go to Yeri's house or here but now....I couldn't even tell. It's really confusing right?

Did we really escape both of our predicaments!?

I seriously don't want to get stuck with him. 

***

What are their plans? really? Is this escape? Comment down PLEASE. 

3rd Escape if comments motivate me~ thankyou babies