8th escape:

ESCAPE

I've got another SeulYong fanfic out there! It's called "Fugitive" caption:: "you always fall for bad guys." --- i've already plotted the ending of it XD be sure to check it out 

 

---

 

“Woah, good thing that the rain is decreasing.” Seulgi remarked, the drizzle, drops of water, falling down on her palm. Taeyong just stared at Seulgi.

“Wash your hands right after.” Taeyong advised that made seulgi roll her eyes.

“Why would you care?”

“Fine don’t touch me.” Taeyong responded, turning away from Seulgi. Seulgi sometimes liked the sassy part of him.

“I didn’t know that you’re such a neat freak, mom.”

“Shut up or I’ll find another way to shut that noisy mouth of yours.” Taeyong sighed but kept his voice firm instead of irritated.

“Are you going to Yoo Si Jin me?” Seulgi teased again. Taeyong rolled his eyes. Damn this woman, she already hit the 5th line!

“Why would I Yoo Si Jin you? You look like the type that doesn’t brush her teeth 3x a day.”

He hit the wrong bell.

“Eyy stop dissing me, your breath smells kimchi.” Taeyong wanted to cover his mouth but----

Taeyong looked from left to right, spotting a nearby café. Maybe through food, seulgi would shut up---avoiding her to hit more numbers and irritating the hell out of him.

“Want to eat? My Treat.” Taeyong proposed. Seulgi nodded enthusiastically. How could she say no?

Taeyong folded the umbrella before opening the door for Seulgi. Seulgi’s eyes twinkled because of the scenery. This Café was a sports café and there are not much customers.

“So is this a date?” She teased again, she’s enjoying this.

Taeyong shrugged, she hit the 6th line already. He was about to respond something sarcastic but then seulgi cut his words first,

“Uh Uh say no more. Not all dates are romantic, for couples. Sometimes it’s for friends! Now come on, my stomach’s begging me!”

Taeyong smirked. “Good thing you understand.”

They both ordered an Americano and a cinnamon roll.

Taeyong was busy searching up for the next car show in google when he heard a sonorous laugh.

He turned to the right and found seulgi, standing on a hoverboard, looking excited but scared. She was shouting and giggling to the waiter. She had her arms spread wide forward. The orange haired waiter smiled, looking fascinated and tried to get a hold of Seulgi’s arms----but seulgi was squirming to keep her balance.

“WA----WAAAAHHHH! HOLD ME!”

Taeyong didn’t know if Seulgi was crying or laughing but there was something in him that made him irritated….the view.

“Y-Yah wait how do I turn right---no I’m spinning!” Seulgi shrieked; her legs a bit shaking. The Waiter laughed, “Hold my arms ma’am, I’ll guide you. Step hard on the right, that’s right.”

Taeyong raised his eyebrow. Like the ? That waiter is so damn small and he’s----Augh

As a result, he stood up, crossing his arms.

“Didn’t know you can’t ride those.” Taeyong commented, trying to break the scene in front of him. The two ignored him and instead spun around.

“W-Wait I’m exhausted no don’t let go!” Seulgi complained, her smile reaching her ears.

And the small orange haired waiter seemed to be enjoying holding her amrs. Taeyong thought. And this woman seemed to enjoy his company.

How can he explain what he is feeling? He doesn’t know and he doesn’t want to find out.

He steps in the scene again and squinted his eyes at the name plate of the waiter. “Park Jimin.” He whispered, reading the waiter’s name.

“Hey could I order churros?” He unpolitely asked Jimin to have him out of the scene. Jimin stopped guiding seulgi, making seulgi spare a glance at Taeyong.

“What sir?”

“Churros, now.”

“Yah, he’s busy here.” Seulgi defended the cute waiter that made Taeyong more irritated. “Churros, table 4.” He ordered.

“B-But who would----“ Seulgi was frightened that she might fall due no support.

Jimin smiled and bowed, “Aye sir!” before slowly letting go of seulgi’s petite arms, almost making seulgi cry. Taeyong hastily grabbed Seulgi’s hands instead of her arms and dragged seulgi away from her previous place with the waiter. Jimin just scratched his head, proceeding to the counter.

“Hey, that was rude.” Seulgi pouted.

“Rude? What was rude is that you’re asking for other people’s help instead of mine.” Taeyong protested, he slowly guiding seulgi around the track.

“Why not? He seemed to be nice and you seem busy.”

“You seem to trust him.”

“What is with you? You’re such a rude guy! He could’ve been embarrassed and all----WAIT WAIT LEE TAEYONG!”

Seulgi screamed in horror when taeyong let go of her hands. Sweat began forming on her forehead. “TAKE MY HANDS, TAKE IT! TAKE IT!”

Taeyong crossed his arms. “Would you still complain?”

“NO NO NO NOT ANYMORE PLEASE HOLD ME!”

“You don’t seem sincere.”

“I SWEAR I SWEAR I’LL TALK NO MORE!”

Taeyong grinned; Seulgi helplessly begging for him is really a nice view to look at.

“Next time, look for me not other people.” He seriously said before grabbing seulgi’s hands, intertwining it with hers. “Now, move.”

Seulgi’s eyes were a bit watery due to fear so that she nodded but after a second she requested him to stay still. “One twoo three….” She whispered before jumping out of the hover board, finally relaxing her knees.

She turned to taeyong, “Hey thank you for….” She stepped closer before---

“OWWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” Taeyong whined when Seulgi kicked his knee, making him hiss in pain.

“….for RUINING MY MOOD IDIOT!”

Jimin, who was holding a box of churros, controlled his laugh.

Taeyong irritated, glanced at Jimin, “WHAT!?”

After the Café frenzy, they decided to go home by riding a taxi. Seulgi was on the left, tracing the window and Taeyong on the right.

“Hey, I should…I need you to know something.” He nervously says.

Seulgi’s mood was up, stable so she faced him. “What? That you’ve fallen inlove with me?” She teased; her usual self was back after a few more pranks and jokes inside the Café.

“Don’t be such an assuming person; I am not referring to those kinds of things.” Taeyong deadpanned her although his heart was beating fast.

Seulgi didn’t like his answer. “What? Why? Someone died?” She became paranoid in an instant.

“It’s….” He turned to the driver. “To Seoul Medical hospital please.”

“Oh my God, don’t tell me that you have cancer. Are you dying? Then why did you have yourself attached to me---“

Taeyong tried to lengthen his patience. “I’m not the one dying okay?”

“Then what?”

“I can’t tell but….” He sighed. “If you need a shoulder to cry on, cry on mine.”

---

The driver just needed to switch lanes to divert his lane from the heavy traffic. The rain passed but it came back again. Seulgi was a bit impatient that she would force Taeyong for answers. After lots and lots of bickering, seulgi decided to wait. Taeyong was a tough nut to crack.

She became a little bit sleepy because of the humid temperature. Seulgi decided to rest her eyes for a while, her head leaning on the window----but then----

Taeyong chuckled. Seulgi hit her head but still she doesn’t wake up. Taeyong shrugged. “I won’t say that you’re that much different from other girls.” He murmurs. “You girls always believe a man’s lie. You should know how to ignore them because we don’t fall in love that easily.” He began talking weirdly. “There are over 7 billion people and I’m stuck with you.”

He shrugs yet again; he’s talking to himself that made him look crazy, his words not even making a point.

He placed his hand on Seulgi’s head, making her lean on his shoulder. Seulgi groaned but she was still in deep slumber.

He didn’t talk instead he got his phone and checked his mother’s condition.

--

“Hey wake up.”

Seulgi groaned before stretching her arms, eventually hitting Taeyong’s face. Taeyong cursed making seulgi surprised. The taxi driver stopped the car infront of the hospital. “We’re here sir.”

“Thank God we’re here.” Taeyong said before turning to Seulgi.

“H-Hey I didn’t mean to lean---“

Taeyong got out of the cab before looking back in, “Don’t say sorry for leaning, ask sorry because of your drool on my shoulder.”

Taeyong tsk-ed before shutting the door, making Seulgi’s face heat up in embarrassment. She wiped the drool from the side of and stomped her feet. “That’s why I hated leaning on someone because I sometimes drool! Augh this is his fault!”

She stepped of the cab.

She cleared her voice. “So why are we here again?”

As usual, Taeyong deadpanned her and tugged her arm, going straight to the reception desk.

“Are there any patient named Bae Irene?”

Seulgi got nervous.

---


haywire. ps: got the idea from eric nam and solar's wgm I LOVE THEM IGTG