Prelude:

ESCAPE

 COMMENT BABIES~

 

-----

 

 

Kang Seulgi silently sneaks into the house as she carefully sips on her already Half Milk Tea. She carefully tip toed inside the house and tried to not make any noise. She scanned the kitchen.

"Is he not here? Is he on a business trip? I just hope he is or Dooms Day will be today!" She whispered to herself. She feared that her grandfather might be appearing infront of her and put back her leash again.

She just can't stand that. She's wants freedom. She's a free soul and will do anything for her freedom.

As she walk carefully towards the Living Room, she was too spaced out. She didn't even notice and hear the large footsteps behind her.

"Where have you been?"

The terror voice made Seulgi to stop at her tracks. She turned to where the voice was coming from and nervously smiled.

"H-Haraboji...."

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Her Grandfather, Mr. Kang asked and raised his voice. It did echoed throughout the Living Room. She bit her lip due to frustration.

"Aish! He caught me! Yeri didn't Cover me that much! I can't think of an excuse, I think I've already used all of the valid excuses." Seulgi thought. Mr. Kang squinted his eyes at his granddaughter. He crossed both of his arms as he scan her. She stood up straight.

"Are you still not going to answer my question Young lady?" He asked a bit calm.

"I-I uhm...I did...I went t-to Taeyeon Unni and I b-broke my bicycle so I had to stay there all night and when sh---"

Mr. Kang sealed his lips tightly and clenched his fists. Seulgi prepared for the worst.

"And who do you think you can fool young lady!?"

Seulgi cussed in her head.

"You went out again! You enjoyed! You wasted money at stupid-----You brat! Do I look like someone who farts money huh!?" Finally Mr. Kang exploded. But his words made no sense to Seulgi. They were just passing from her left ear to her right, coming out. She actually hears these words almost everyday. She even memorized some lines.

Seulgi knows that her Grandfather is trying to give her a direction. Make her life meaningful and carefully planned but it's just seriously boring for her.

She really wanted to escape.

"That's it. You crossed the line a hundred of times.That's it, Pack your things. You'll be going with me again."

Pack your things.

3 words that Seulgi feared the most.

Her eyes widened in shock. She already predicted that this might happen but she can always think of an escape plan.

"You can't escape. I told them to seal the gates." It looks like Mr. Kang read her thoughts of escaping. He with the keys he is holding. Seulgi turned a bit hopeless.

"He is more knowledgeable this time." She thought. "Well the gates are pretty high to climb on. But still there is NO damn way that I'm getting stuck at that Home for the Aged for a Week!"

Seulgi's thoughts were cut off when Mr. Kang interrupted. "There is no more use for that. Pack your things now."

"That's it! The Tangerine tree!" Her expression quite blossomed because of her idea. She slightly smirked. She can climb the Tangerine tree and she could jump off the gate since it's just beside the tree.

"Haraboji, wait for me. I'll be a good girl and I'll pack my things but can you let me drink first?" She announced while silently walking away. Mr. Kang squinted his eyes at her. She admits that she's not good at acting but she can always convince her grandfather.

Mr. Kang sighed. "Alright but I have my eyes on you."

Seulgi made her way to the kitchen, begging that her plan would work. Then after a few steps, she hastily opened the door and ran away through the back door. Mr. Kang froze in shock, his granddaughter was escaping again.

"YAH! KANG SEULG-AH! AISH YOU BRAT COME BACK HERE!" Mr. Kang shouted on top of his lungs and called some maids.

Seulgi on the other hand ran from the back door, through the backyard and started climbing the small tree. Quite tall but this is her only way. After climbing, she slowly jumped from the branch, grabbed another and reached for the bench nearby. She smiled in victory when she got down, out of the backyard.

But all of a sudden....

"GET HER! DRAG HER! YAH SEULGI YAH!" Mr. Kang pointed her and shouted so the Maids ran towards her. Without facing her grandfather she automatically ran as fast as she could, turning at different directions and looking for transportation. An easy escape that is.

"Aish Taxi please!" She stammered. There were no empty Taxis because most of them were full. She turned back and panicked hard when she caught a sight of her Grandfather and his Company.They look like an angry mob with pitchforks and torches, only at the 21st century.

Upon her shock she sees a guy wearing his helmet and he looks like he's ready to go. She wasted no time and ran towards him. She has no choice. She has to escape. And without warning she hoped on his back and ordered him, "GO!" They guy stopped the motor and looked at her, annoyed.

"What the----YAH! GET OFF!" He protested and killed the engines. Seulgi could already hear his pounding heart and her grandfather's noises from afar.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU---GET OFF! GET LOST!" He angrily shoved her.

"JUST GO! DROP ME SOMEWHERE JUST PLEASE GO!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE A FCKING TAXI DRIVER!? EVEN IF YOU PAY ME--NO! GET OFF!"

"NO! GO I SAY GO! NOW AISH JUST---I'LL EXPLAIN LATER! GIVE ME A RIDE!" She protested too. They both look like a couple bickering from a childish fight.

"ARE YOU A MENTAL PATIENT!?"

"ARE YOU A DETECTIVE? YOU HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! JUST GIVE ME A RIDE OR I'LL LOOSE MY FREEDOM--- PLEASE GO!" She panicked. Her escape chance was already getting thin and this guy was so annoying. She was starting to have second thoughts. She was starting to regret coming to him. Her decision just gave her embarrassment. She should've just ran away.

"Wait, are you one of those freaks who have a crush on me!?" Then the guy scanned her. "Sorry I don't like ugly and flat people." He continued causing Seulgi to cover her bosom and to be irritated. 

"This guy is impossible. Should I slap him?" She thought. "Good thing granddad doesn't run well."

"AISH YOU----AUGH!" Her decision was final. She was about to get down the motor when the guy suddenly gasped and pulled her back. Seulgi was about to protest but then a female voice was heard loudly,

"YAH LEE TAEYONG! COME BACK HERE NOW OPPA!"

They both turn their heads.

"Oh doomed." They both mutter.

"YAH LEE TAEYONG!"

"KANG SEULGI YOU COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT!"

" that---" Taeyong cussed and started the engines. Seulgi, quite shocked, wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Who is she?"

"Don't ask questions or I'll tie you on a tree." He threatened. "Just don't mind her. If you don't to fall and get your face any uglier, don't let go. This is a dam emergency and it'll be a bumpy ride." Taeyong commented and without any further ado...

"YAH! SLOW DOWN! I ASKED FOR A RIDE DOWNTOWN NOT TO HEAVEN! YAH!" She screamed and clenched arms tightly around his waist. For support. She felt like she's going to die.

Taeyong didn't pay any attention to her squeals and has his eyes fixed on the road.

"YAH! AREN'T YOU GONNA LIST----OH MY THE TREE! WATCH OUT FOR THE CAR! WAIT THE RED LIGHTS WAAAA!" She squealed and shut her eyes.

"He's so reckless."

"She's so annoying."

They both thought.

Taeyong looked at the side mirror. Someone was following them.

"Shoot! They followed us!"

"Where are you headed to?" He asked as he merged lanes at a fast pace. Seulgi opened her eyes and answered,

"To where you're headed to. I guess."

***