Chapter 5

The Story of The Fallen

Hyukjae woke up with the smell of antiseptic, he opened his eyes and was welcomed by white walls. He's still feeling dizzy but when realization hit him that he isno longer in the fallen's place he sits up and groans. "what happened?" he asked to no one in particular.

"we raid the fallen's hideout yesterday. We found you but unfortunately the bastard was able to get away. How are you?" hyukjae looks at the side and found the frowning kyuhyun.

"im fine. Just a bit dizzy. Do you have any leads regarding his whereabouts?" hyukjae was trying to hide the very obvious worry that's lingering in his voice.

"none. Nadda! We're back to square one." lucky for him kyuhyun was so frustrated he didnt notice.

"oh~" then there was silence untilhyukjae remembers something."uhm~ kyu, i just want to know. Uhm~ the fallen told me my necklace, he told me you have mynecklace. Can i have it back now?"

kyuhyun gulps, he kneels in frontof hyukjae's hospital bed, his hands clasp infront of his face."forgive me for i have sin. Have mercy for i lost your most precious belonging." hyukjae's eyes almost bugged out as realization of what was kyuhyun was trying to imply hit him. "hyukjae, i didnt mean to be careless and leave it on my office drawer but i swear, im sure i locked it. Im so sure no one knows where it is except me. Hyukjae forgive me. I promise you i'll find it." silence. "i'll find it and kick in behind bars whoever is damn responsible of taking it and your picture i was keeping for my self." kyuhyun covered his mouth. "ah. Uhm. Ah.~"

hyukjae burst out laughing. Kyuhyun's facial expression was precious he's hoping he got camera to capture the moment."it's ok kyu. I think i know who took it."

kyuhyun stood up. "you do? Who?"

"i think it's the fallen."

a/n: after this chapter is either a hiatus or a series of short updates.