6/?

I Glare at You Because I Love you

"mwoyaa! what's wrong with you. Did you have any problem with me?" That was the first sentences after load sounds of the successed smash from Chanwoo. Plus dramatical arrival of Hanbin and Hayi that came right at when Junhoe about to throw his fist on Chanwoo due to shocking attacked from the younger. Now the two of them can't even face each other, Hanbin in front of them scold both because the made a fuss in front of his home.

"Are you both crazy? You both not even child anymore, or are you?" Hanbin's tiger persona is appear. Hayi already did stop his boyfriend not to make it as a big problem, Hayi usually successed but not when Hanbin fall into his tiger mode. So she just looking at the thrice with worry eyes. "Man, now both of you becomes little kitten that can't even answer my question, where the two man who just about to hurt each other last time?"

Junhoe the first one who said something. "Ask this boy, we don't even know each other and once i opened your door to welcome him, he welcomed me with his palm.” Chanwoo flinches, he knows that what Junhoe said is the truth. And now he looks really like the bad one.

“Is what junhoe said true Chanwoo-ya?” Hanbin’s eyes becames more soft didn’t help to relieve Chanwoo’s nerves at all, it even makes Chanwoo feels bad because of his unappropriate action.

‘it can’t be helped isn’t it, who was expected someone who just i saw in park looking miserably hurt by many people to appear in Hanbin’s place. Not making sense at all, the boss gangster friends with council president?’ Chanwoo grumble by himself in his mind.

“Chanwoo-ya.. talk.” Chanwoo gasped getting out by force from his reverie. “No.. that’s just. It’s not fully just my mistake, do not cornered just me.” Chanwoo tried to stringed up his words to explain what happened –the embarassing incident this morning – but, Chanwoo now doubt his memories, because Junhoe didn’t look like he was after big fight. Junhoe looks relatively okay to Chanwoo.

Junhoe who feels never pick a fight with Chanwoo before, glaring hard to Chanwoo who continously wiping his sweats. There is something strange from Junhoe’s way gazing at Chanwoo, that was what Chanwoo thought. Because Junhoe looks really like had been thinking and remember something when Chanwoo said that it was not his fully mistake. Chanwoo in the other hand feels retracked by one inchs everytime Junhoe looking at him. Eventhough both have similar height. Chanwoo knows by instinct if he said about what happened to him this morning will just make everyone laugh at him, and there are not even one guarantee that Junhoe will confess that he was on fight.

“So what was Junhoe did to you that made you slap him in the first time you met him?” Hanbin now completely composed because the older can’t help but feels bad looking at Chanwoo who seems like an inch to cry.

Its not even our first time met each other.

“I could hear you chanwoo-ya..” Hanbin said. Chanwoo frozed. He can’t believe he actually said that outloud. He thought he just grumpling in his mind. “Let’s just say that i was shocked to see him in your house. I don’t know you both know each other. It caught me off guard really” Chanwoo said finally, he decided to ask Junhoe directly and personally of course to make sure his memories didn’t wrong. Because it’s not funny that he had to deal with police with a not funny reason such as ‘misidentify people as someone he knows’. So for now he runs away a bit from this actual problem.

“That sounds really like a lie Chanwoo its so unusual for someone like you to lose your compose...” Hanbin looking at Chanwoo suspiciously, Chanwoo flinch, his sweats comes back, he is afraid Hanbin will introgate him even more but he sighed when hanbin said “But i don’t want this problem become too big. So now Chanwoo apologize to Junhoe. And Junhoe just give him a forgive, it doesn’t hurt you that much right?” for now i’m safe Chanwoo said to soothe his nerve.

“I’m okay, i don’t need his apologize.” Just make Chanwoo looks at him suspiciouly, because this isn’t what Chanwoo expected from Junhoe. “Hayi, just go to make some food now. I’m not going to wait any longer. It’s already too late for lunch now.....” there is a weird pause in Junhoe’s phrase. But it doesn’t take long because before Chanwoo even guess what actually that weird pause Junhoe already said “ because someone, you know.”

The hell he is really mad at me doesn’t he! Chanwoo thought.

-

Preview next chapter.

“Thank you”

Chanwoo woke up to the smell of ramyeon that boiling beautifully on the pot with six cats who was slept along with him and still sleep comfortably around chanwoo’s body. The first thing Chanwoo think is there are weird sensasion on his lips and how real his dream about Junhoe. And the person himself is no where to be found in Hanbin’s room where he supposed to be.