1/?

I Glare at You Because I Love you

*Buk* *Prank* *Buk* *Prak*

“Oh man... there you go again. Who fights in the middle of the day like this?” Someone with lollipop in his hand talked while the other two beside him looked like ready to run. Because isn’t it too frightening to become witness such a cruel fight. Well, not really, because they actually can’t see the scene. They just heard the sounds.

They just about to take a ready step to run, but the sounds was stop. So they calmed down and continued to talk there as if they didn’t hear anything weird before.

“Btw, what are you doin here Chanwoo? Isn’t you need to come to student council room? I heard the announcement before.” Another boy with cute face talked while his hand busy with his phone.

“Come to think of it. I forgot i have meeting today. But everyone else could handle it without me. So it’s fine.” The boy called Chanwoo take sip on his lollipop again. “And.. you see that?” He pointed on something under the tree.

“What is that? A cat? Aigoo.. such an ugly cat there!” Chanwoo rolled his eyes “It’s cute though!”

“Whats? Cute.. you surely have a weird taste, don’t you” Chanwoo just smiled over his friend opinion.

“Well, i sure have a weird taste. But it looks cute. I can’t help it” The others two rolled his eyes as an advance.

“So what’s with that cat?”

“Well, i found him two weeks ago. And i fall in love with him, he is so cute..so.. i gave him a food everyday since then.” Chanwoo looked serious when he said it that made the other two cringe with weird expression. “Why don’t you take it to your home, you like it don’t you. Adopt him!?”

“I really want to adopt him. But my mum has cat allergies. So it is impossible.” The sad expression on Chanwoo’s face made the other two laughed.

“Even if your mum doesn’t have an allergies, i’m pretty sure she will forbid you to take it home. well, it’s different story if that cat is clean and cute...” Chanwoo looked so irritated “Its cute!” he said. “I’m not finished my sentences you know.. in a normal people eyes i mean.”

“What is that. Are you trying too say that i’m abnormal? Want pick a fight with me huh....??” chanwoo’s pouty face made the other two can’t handle their laughter and laughed even more hard than before.

At that time .. a group of boys walked out from behind the building, all of them at least had a little bruises on their face or other limbs. The emergence of the group made Chanwoo and two of friends scared and stay still like a mannequin on the some street store. Without a word they planned to run as fast as they can if they got a chance.

"Chanwoo! The boy that looks like their boss glare at you!" A cute boy whispered to chanwoo that facing the opposite direction from the scary look group.

“Are you perhaps had a problem with them before chanwoo? He seriously give you a death glare” another cute boy with spike eyes talked to chanwoo with a really low voice.

Chanwoo that curious eventhough he himself felt scared, he looked around to see the subject. And yess.. it’s true that someone with a scary look glared at him. Well all of them have a scary look, but this boy who glared at him has the scariest look at the group. But Chanwoo didn’t look as shock as we might be think before. After Chanwoo looked at the boy on the eyes, eventually the scary boy looked away.

“It’s okay. But it’s better if we went off of this situation soon. I’ll give you the explanation once we reach our classroom.” Chanwoo ‘hushing’ his friends with a hand movement.

Well even without chanwoo’s order, the two boys will gladly vanish from that place as soon as possible because the group really looks scary even without that bruises there and there. And with that bruises they looked even scarier.

“Junhoe! Your bruises looks bad. Lets go to primary.” Someone with gentle voice talked so bluntly with the one who glared at chanwoo before. Chanwoo that already walked away from his spot before, managed to see and hear their little conversation. “I’m okay.” Chanwoo guessed that this one was from Junhoe.

“So his name is Junhoe. And his voice sounded so good” Chanwoo said.

“What are you sayin?” The cute boy besides him curious. And the other one just looked at chanwoo with a curious glances.

“Hah? No.. i just talked to my self. Dong-dongi, Jinhwanie. Let’s go!” Chanwoo is walking faster and left the two boys dumnfounded.

-

This chapter is so short. Because i suddenly have to do other thing. I’ll update as soon as possible.

I hope you enjoyed it.

-eemmlly-