2/?

I Glare at You Because I Love you

“Ya! Jung Chanwoo. You son of ! Why someone like you...” Jinhwan that stood beside Chanwoo off of sudden he screamed at Chanwoo. Chanwoo himself just about to took his shoes when the pink thing flew from inside his locker and fell right beside Jinhwan.

“Aigoo... Another love letter?” Donghyuk gave chanwoo’s annoyed face.

“Well.. You’ll be like me if you guys try a bit.” Chanwoo gave Donghyuk and Jinhwan his smirk that just made the two was making another annoyed face.

“What do you mean. I made my name too. I’m the cutest senpai!” Donghyuk donghyuk who do not want to lose replied “and I’m the smartest!” and they just going to got chanwoo’s laugh. Well soon Chanwoo laughed like he was about to burst out.

“I mean....” Chanwoo couldn’t stop his laugh. “Well.. you two will get it soon. Just don’t ever give up! Fighting!”

“If you are not my friend, i’m sure. You will meet the god soon” Jinhwan still with his annoyed face. “Because i’m about to kill you just now” Chanwoo laughed again.

“So lets see... what is this, from who?” Donghyuk took a look the letter first. “Jang Hanna!!!! Woaaaah. That’s pretty girl! Isn’t she is 3rd Year! And...” Donghyuk’s eyes fixed on the sheet with the same color as the envelope. “She has a hot body! Wow. Chanwoo. You..!” Donghyuk look up to Chanwoo’s eyes “What will you do with this?” He was waving the sheet.

Before Chanwoo answered it himself, Jinwhan then interrupted “He’ll reject it” And Chanwoo burst another laughter. And the same situation where Donghyuk and Jinhwan with their annoyed face.

“You sure, know me so well. Dont you jinhwanie..” Chanwoo patted Jinhwan’s shoulder. “Yeah, i will reject it.”

“Arrrgh.. this pattern again! What a pity. I’m pity this pretty girl that fall in love with such a jerk with big head and cruel heart.” Donghyuk let out his frustation.

“Well.. there is no point to take it. i’m not even know who the girl is..”

“WHAT? You dont know who is Jang Hanna? I’m pretty sure you’ll regret it! She is the hottest, prettiest, smartest girl out there!” Jinhwan with his excessive expression.

“You said it exactly like that with the recent girl. Who was her name?”

“Seolhyun?”

“Yeah! That girl. You know.. i’m not really interest with pretty girl. They so pretty.. and too much pretty girl here. So..” The other two began to walk and left Chanwoo behind who still need to wear his shoes. “Ya! Wait for me!”

“We will not wait for a dorky who doesn’t know how to appreciated a pretty girl!!” They said it together almost like they planned it. Chanwoo took a little run to equate steps of Donghyuk and Jinwhan.

“Ya! Chanwoo. Perhaps are you prefer a guy other than pretty girl?” Donghyuk sudden question made Chanwoo who just equate their steps, startle a bit.

“well.. i don’t have a problem either it’s girl or a boy. As long as they get my interest”

“It’s not me right?” Jinhwan said it with a serious face.

“Maybe yes maybe not..” Chanwoo said it with a joke tone. But Jinhwan still shock and stop his steps and made a weird expression to Chanwoo. “I still prefer Pretty girl and y. I don’t need a big head and ugly monster like you!”

“Ya.....! Who you called ugly! You petite!” Chanwoo made an annoyed face. And the arguing between Chanwoo and Jinhwan made the one who start it laugh with his heart content.

-

“i’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I know that you’ll reject me.” Chanwoo could see that the girl infront of him hold her tears. But chanwoo pretended that he didn’t see it. And gave her smile instead. “What if i say i want to be your friend?” She said.

“Sure.. why not sunbaenim? Let’s be friend” Chanwoo shoved his hand in order to shake hands. The girl took it with smile, and that’s made chanwoo felt better.

“Thank you. I should go to class now.” She said it with a shy.  “Bye” Chanwoo was waving his hand as a replied.

Chanwoo just about to went to his class when someone suddenly out from a little building on roof that  supposed to be warehouse but chanwoo knew that place was something like hideout for students to sleep or even to smoking. He is Student council, but he never bother to warned whoever students who absent or even smoke in front of him. As long as Hanbin his leader don’t know about it.

The boy that just out from it glared at Chanwoo like he was ready to kill someone.Woah sunbae from yesterday. Chanwoo said in his mind. “Sunbaenim.. perhaps. Am i have done something bad to you?” Chanwoo regretted it as soon as he said it, because after that the older gave Chanwoo even more strong glare than before. “Well, i mean. I’ll say sorry properly if i’ve done something bad to you.. or to your comrades. But honestly i dont know the problem. But.. i’m sorry. I should take a leave now. Excuse me..” Chanwoo turn around ready to went off.

“Wait..” Chanwoo stop immediately after he heard deep voice from the older behind him.

“Ne..” Chanwoo said it with a full manner. Because He scared that the older maybe will give him a one or two punch that sure will hurt so bad. He almost gave the older a bow. But when he faced the older, Chanwoo shocked that the boy in front of him gave him a shy face with a clear pink flush on cheeks. Well it’s just happened on seconds that the scary face from the boy came back and ofcourse the death glare.

“No.. just go away from my face now” that made Chanwoo went off immediately. Scared that more time he is on the same place with the older, more possibility that he will get a nice punch.

-

“But he never caused me a trouble and didnt even talk to me. Eventhough he glared at me since... well about 2 weeks ago” Chanwoo said to his friends, Donghyuk and Jinhwan in the class. The two boys listened to it with serious face.

“Poor your life Chanwoo-ya. I have a so much fun to know you. I’ll make sure that i clean your grave and change the flowers everyweeks.” Jinhwan said, brought Laugh from Donghyuk and death glare from Chanwoo.

-