4/?

I Glare at You Because I Love you

Chanwoo just about to out from Canteen, he bought so many variety foods. He lost a bet on game so he should took an errand from his classmate to do whatever they want him to for 1st break. And here he is.. buying so much foods. And he also have to endure a joke from some of his friends a little while ago because he buys so many foods all in one. Well he is lucky enough because he almost got the errand to confess to their new teacher that.. ‘what he knows from his friend.. this Teacher has eyes on him’ well he doesn’t believe it actually. But if its true. He doesn’t want to hurt such a lovely teacher.

This is my unluckiest day ever.... chanwoo looks gloomy when he thought about that.

“Chanwoo...” Someone called him, he intends to ignore it but the call after that made him immedietly turn back and shut it. “Chocoballll...”

“ hanbin hyung.. What are you planning to called me that on here.. They will be coming at me with that name!!” Chanwoo looks mad but he still sits beside the guy.

“For me you are chocoball.. what’s wrong with that?” Chanwoo eyesiding him as he takes Hanbin’s hamburger mouthfully. “Yaaa.. i don’t have so much money these day! Don’t eat thatttt...”

But chanwoo ignores it and eat the hamburger peacefully “well.. there is definitely something wrong with your head though...”

“you already got so much foods there!!!! I will never forgive you chocoball! I will make everyone call you that!!!” Hanbin sulking.

“this is not mine.. and if you do that.. i will say to everyone that you were still bedwet....” chanwoo doesn’t finish his sentences yet but hanbin fast to shut it.

Hanbin can’t do anything since eventhough he also knows about Chanwoo’s shameful past, but Chanwoo knows him well too. They are childhood friends after all. “Okayy.. not that please.... btw Are you coming to my home this weekend?”

Chanwoo gives hanbin smirk.. a winning smile. “Of course i am.. i really miss busako after all. And My mom so excited to make a cookies for your family too. So i will definitely come.”

“wow that’s cool! Your mom cookies is the best! Hayi will cook, so don’t eat too much before coming, ‘kay” Hanbin looks excited that his eyes give a sprakling vibe for a second as he hears about cookies.

“Tell her.. don’t add anything spicy into my share..”

“Oh she already planned to cook a something that spicy kimchi on it... Sorry Chanwoo”

“Nah.. seriously. But i miss her cook Hyuuung.. then tell her do not cook too much. Since i won’t able to eat it” Chanwoo looks disappointed.

“Don’t worry my other pal will gladly finish it. Since he is kind of omnivore. Will eat everything as long as it’s tasty.” Hanbin smiles as he took another one hamburger that just now canteen’s ahjumma bring to him.

“Do i know this guy?” Chanwoo already got so much message from his friends at class now that the 1st break almost end but Chanwoo still on canteen.

“Yeah...” hanbin wants to continue but hestitate..

“Why did you pause?” Chanwoo gives him a curious eyes.

“Well i was just wondering how you’ll react when you see him?” chanwoo’s getting more curious but he also feels uneasy because his phone won’t stop vibrates.

“Hah.. who is he... ? But whoever he is.. i don’t really care though all i want to meet is busako and babieees.. bye hyuuung... i’m gonna die if i’m here longer..” Chanwoo gives a playful smirk as he leaves Hanbin.

-

“Jinhwaniee.. Want to come with me to hanbin’s Home next weekend?”

Jinhwan gives a somehow mysterious smirk to Chanwoo as he answer “I’m busy, man... You know.. weekend is the lakuen day for me.”

“What.. since when? Aren’t you begging to accompany you to Gangnam last week because you don’t want to go there alone.. don’t tell me...” Chanwoo eyeballing Jinhwan as he smells something fishy from Jinhwan.

“Yuhu... yeahh man. I’ve got a realllllllllyyyyyyy beautiful lady from my cram school.”

“Tch....” Chanwoo looks a lil bit down when he hears that. While Jinhwan getting high because Donghyuk acts like a curious cat now.

“Don’t tch me, Chanwoo-ya.. are you jealousss...” Jinhwan laughing like a winner. Because it has been long time since the last time he dates.

“Let me look at her pic.. jinhwan-ah..” Donghyuk still curious about the girl. But Chanwoo looks not so curious as his eyes now fix on someone that just kick a ball and goaling the ball smoothly on the yard.

“I don’t wanna..... you will definitely fall in love with her donghyuk ah.. believe me she is the most beautiful girl in this world!!” Jinhwan and donghyuk still on soft fight about the girl Jinhwan intend to hid but he is certainly showing off about her at the same time. Chanwoo’s eye still fix to the yard. to look at someone.

“Ah he is smiling..” he says quietly..

“Chanwoo!!!! Wow.. jinhwan’s girlfriend really is beautiful.” Donghyuk suddenly pat his shoulder hard make Chanwoo Shocks and distract him from something he looks on the yard.

Chanwoo doubt eyes make jinhwan uneasy that he is quickly showing the pic of his girlfriend while he is sulking because chanwoo doubt him.

“Wow.. She is so unlucky....” Chanwoo smirks signing that he is joking.

“YAAAA!! Just say it that you are jealous Satan!” Jinhwan throws tantrum. While donghyuk just laugh like usual over two bickering buddies.

“as if..” Chanwoo is sticking his tongue out. Jinhwan replies it with the same gesture.

Donghyuk enjoys the sight so much eventhough it’s noisy now that the two of them a.k.a Chanwoo and Jinhwan bickering again. “You must get one too if you are jealous Chanwoo-yaaa!”

“I don’t want to hear it from you Donghyuk-ah.”

“Nah! I won’t accompany you to Hanbin hyung’s home then...” Now Donghyuk that the one is sulking.

“I know it.. you won’t make it. Your family going home right that day??”

“Ah... i forgot.”

“Hey guys.. Let’s go grab some food the break almost end”

-