Stalked or Paranoid?

First Impressions Never Change

Jessica's POV

The rest of the day Tiff and Hara warned me about Victoria. 

"Jessica don't underestimate her! I know how she is! Please be on your guard!" Hara pleaded with me. I looked at Tiff who nodded her head in agreement. I sighed. "Ok. Fine." They sighed in relief. 

"Ok good." Hara said as she shoved her books into her locker. 

"Hey!" I knew that voice. It was Jay Oppa. 

"Hey." We all said back. 

"So wanna do something after school?" 

"Define 'something' please" He smirked at me. Oh here we go again....

"Of course! You, me, sushi babes!" We all looked at him in awkward silence for a moment and then burst out laughing. He laughed along with us at his own joke. 

"Ok what I meant was that did anyone want to head to Starbucks after school?" Hmm that didn't seem to bad. I looked at Tiff and Hara for confirmation and seeing them want to want to go. I agreed.

"Yeah sure!" He smiled.

"Ok great!"

Tiffany's POV

So it was settled. We were going to Starbucks. I'm just glad to leave this school. Victoria is making me nervous. Any moment something could happen. As we walked out of the school I glanced back, Victoria was standing near us talking to Donghae. I felt myself relax for the first time since that morning. At least she would be busy and leave us alone for a bit. 

"Tiff! Lets go!" I followed them, and we drove off to Starbucks.  

"Tiff! What do you want to drink? The usual?" Sica asked while ordering our drinks.

"Yeah sure." Just as I was about to take a sip from my coffee; I thought I heard my name being called so i turned around. For a spilt second I saw Victoria's wicked smirk. "Guys, Victoria is over there!" They turned around, but she wasn't there.

"Tiff are you feeling ok? You must have just imagined it!" Sica said while taking a sip from her coffee. Maybe I didn't sleep enough last night. "I don't know." I mumbled. 

"Don't worry Tiffany! You are probably just are paranoid." Jay said. Hara hesitated before saying anything but then changed her mind obviously deciding that silence was best. The hesitation and silence didn't make me feel any better. I didn't know if I was dreaming it up or seeing it! We chatted for about forty five minutes. Or should I say they chatted. Who knows what they actually talked about because I was too distracted and caught up in my own thoughts. Finally, we went home in our separate cars, and I thought I saw the same black car that was behind me on the way to starbucks..... That's weird. As I pulled in my driveway i looked through my rear-view mirrors and saw Victoria in the black car driving off. I knew she was there!

I knew it!

 

Hey everyone! Here's a quick short update! Please comment and subscribe!