We Told Hara

First Impressions Never Change

Jessica's POV

"We are all here for you"

"We are all here for you"

"We are all here for you"

 

Those words echoed in the back of my mind as I waited at home for Tiff and Hara. I'm happy to have a friend like Jay. He is truly an amazing friend. Speaking of friends Where is Tiff and Hara!? I tapped my foot impatiently. I should call Tif- "We're here!" Tiff yelled. Hara came in right behind her. "Hey Jessica!" Hara said excitedly. 

"Hey!-"

"Hi girls! I'm Jessica's Umma!" I got nervous. Would Umma rat me out and speak in Korean!? I noticed Hara look at me with a surprised look at the use of Korean words. Tiff also nervously glanced at me. Umma continued to ask us if we wanted anything to eat but I wasn't hungry and I was pretty sure Tiff ate and so did Hara. Plus I needed to get away from Umma before she spoke in Korean to us. Wait.... Why am I hiding it from Hara? She's our friend now..... Maybe she should know. I better tell her before she gets mad at us. I sent Tiff the text telling her so she wouldn't be confused. 

"Hara? Tiff and I want to tell you something" I told her as I shut my bedroom door. 

"Sica and I do speak Korean fluently." Tiff said. Hara just sat there surprised. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well because we wanted to know who was our true friend first." I said hoping she wouldn't be too mad.

"So does that mean I'm a true friend?" She asked.

"Yep!" Tiff said.

Hara's POV:

Jessica and Tiffany thought of me as their true friend! Finally I have a friend who is nice and not backstabbing! Even though I was a little mad that they kept secrets from me I didn't really care anymore. "So are you going to tell the school?" I asked.

"Not yet." Sica said as she shook her head.

"Yeah..... So please don't tell anyone at school ok?" Tiff said. I was nodded. "Sure!" I knew it was odd that Jay Oppa could speak Korean and Tiff and Sica couldn't!

Tiffany's POV:

I'm glad Sica finally told someone we spoke Korean. I mean what's the point of living in Korea and not speaking the language? Sometimes I think she takes it a bit too far but she is Sica and she doesn't exactly trust people that much. Jay Oppa doesn't even know the half of it even though he thinks he does. The project went really well and I'm pretty sure we will get an A on it. Even though I hate school; that doesn't mean I get bad grades.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked. It was only 11:22 PM. 

"Do?" Sica asked as she scrunched her face in confusion. "How about sleep?" 

"Sleep!? We still have a little over 30 minutes before 12:00! Come on Sica! Let's at least watch a movie!" There is no way I'm sleeping before 12:00 AM.

"Yeah lets watch a movie Sica!" Hara said. 

"Alright! Fine! Let's watch a movie." She sighed as she put it in. During the movie Hara checked her Facebook. "Oh my gosh! Look at what Victoria posted!" She showed us the facebook post. "Hanging out with my good friends Jessica, Tiffany, and Hara!" 

Why would she write that!? She doesn't even like us!

"She doesn't even like us!" Sica said as if she read my mind. 

"I know right!?" 

"I think she's trying to use you two to gain even more popularity." Hara said.

"Yeah but couldn't she just gain it another way!?" Sica said as she glared at the computer screen.

"Well..... Maybe she thinks that if people think she's friends with us they will pay even more attention to her." I said. I mean it made no sense.

"Well whatever the reason is, I'm having a little talk with Victoria tomorrow." Sica said without taking her eyes off the Facebook post. Tomorrow was going to be hell.

 

Sorry For not updating faster! I've been really busy with school! I'll try to update soon!