Capitulo 6

Impossible, but possible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!!!! First read and then tell me how it goes?
;)
 

 

 


 
PDV AUTHOR
 
 
It had been long since they met yoona and yuri.
Every day were in the cafeteria and yoona apparently was someone else ...
And he was not seen with anyone ... even flirted with anyone ... well only with yuri.
 
Their friendship was sprouting so quickly that neither not want to be apart so long.
 
Narsha was completely shocked ... but kept looking at yoona case was all a game.
 
Yoona was happy.
For the first time I was glad ... by the girl who likes course.
 
Yuri was glad that at last she had at least yoona attention on it and not anyone else's.
 
She began to buy things yoona.
 
Chocolates, homemade meals, lollipops balloons, hot chocolate when it was cold ... in short, everything that the blonde was spoiled.
 
It began to be the first to let you know their feelings.
 
He carried her on his motorcycle to the cinema, amusement park, restaurants and other places yoona liked.
 
Of course the blonde was not stupid to realize things that gave him and to yuri.
 
She was also showing his feelings to yuri.

 

He took her hand, fed him every time they went to restaurants or fast-food shops, hugged her every time they walked in the parks and tried to make the pass is too yuri well as she was.
 
The two were doing the best they could.
 
And to see who pulled the rope or aguadaba had between them invisibly.
 
They were happy ... their faces said it all.
 
Also they were jealous to see how others tried to get their attention ... but not managed since immediately spoke to that third possible get into his friend relationship-girlfriend ...
 
They were this time in an outlet (appointment) by a park where everything was quiet.
 
Yoona had his hand on the skinny arm yuri.
 
They walked in a comfortable silence.
 
Say yuri yoona he asked by cell output and would pass by where always look ...
 
If Narsha cafeteria.
 
Yoona was in a photo shoot for a catalog of clothing.
 
But as soon as he realized who had marked he answered by the photographer to wait a bit.
 
Photographer and was known as insurance ... was one of his conquests and leave just ten minutes to rest.
 
Yoona was happy to receive a call from yuri ... since she was the one who always call the brunette.
 
"Yuri hey ... !!! How are you? I miss you so much"
 
Yuri smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter