Capitulo 1

Impossible, but possible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PDV AUTHOR

 

"Good night kwon"

"If you rest"

"Thanks also"

She said a girl tired she has been working almost fifteen hours. She was the last to leave work.

"Aaa ... and ready finish"

She said as he stretched and outlined. Sure it was a very tired after all day.

"Yet been attained open?"

She said as he watched the clock, pointed seven for nine p.m..


"Is still open ... well yuri struggle"

Herself batons It wasnt to move forward.

Walk made him feel very well, being tired or not she saw the pluses. Grabbing his things and leaving work without leave of the security personnel will always reach the cafeteria and who already know.

As I walked liked to see the stars ... because every time I had the chance to see them always asked for a wish.

Unfortunately his father had died of prostate cancer six years ago, while his mother was sick with sadness and also by the cruel reality died last year.

But she always look forward and nothing could stop it.

Upon arriving at the cafeteria was sit in his usual place and already working to know what he likes.

"And here ... a latte, served with a slice of chocolate"

Said the girl in front of her.



 

"Thank sunhwa ..."

"Unnie anything ..."

They were happy because it was time they knew. The girl said goodbye to serve more customers and yuri just drank and drank his coffee.

"Hey .... Yuri "

Yuri looked at the owner of the voice. It was a big girl ... almost passing thirty-three years ... but he was still using his glasses.


"Hey Narsha unnie"

Yuri said seeing his beloved unnie.

They chatted happily, until someone came bell was heard ... a new customer.

Narsha that looked toward the door and his face being in a smile turned serious.

"Yuri expected, immediately continued our conversation... let me address these people..."

Yuri who was back just nodded and continued eating.

I look a moment to the kitchen and saw that sunhwa also had a straight face.

"What happens?"

She told herself ...

Until he heard something ...

"I told you I do not want to see you anymore ... you're boring"

"But yoona, I love you so much"

"It is impossible to love in one day donghae"

"But for me if it is ... that you not feel this so nice"

"Say many silly stuff, you bored me and tired"

"But some time ago you hug me and-"

"It was because all I wanted was to have company ... nothing more ... but you're boring"

"Yoona not please do not leave me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter