Capitulo 2

Impossible, but possible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PDV AUTHOR

 

 

"Unnie you mean?"
 

"Yuri ... she is recognized as the most good ... well everything she left ... and we know it as the next"
 

Yuri did not understand.
 

"what do you mean?"
 

"Next victim ..."
 

Narsha said.
 

"... And apparently already he found his next victim"
 

She continued sunhwa ...
 

"And that victim is you yuri ..."
 

Yuri was not scared or feel anything ... just curious ...
 

"But because I say all this?"
 

"Yuri not you understand? ... She wants to play with your feelings ... and we've seen it too many times"
 

"Who said I'm interested in it?"
 

Yuri said.
 

"Yuri ... I saw you with my own eyes ... and believe me she also saw and not let an opportunity like this"
 

Yuri just shook his head.
 

"I understand your concerns of both ... but I'm not a child who care ... I am an adult and one will take care ..."
 

"but-"
 

"Unnie ... I thank you too much and sunhwa, but do not want to look weak or unprotected ... do not let anyone hurt me ..."

 

They were silent until yuri speak again.
 

"Neither she ..."
 

she said as he looked out once left the kitchen.
 

Narsha and sunhwa were concerned with yuri yet. Yuri but they understood and supported it anyway.
 

Leaving the cafeteria Narsha saw the car was out ... I knew who she was and still accompany yuri to go to catch the bus.
 

Sunhwa was trying to make conversation as they walked arm and hugged yuri ... something they did not know or maybe one of the three other ... was that a car was following slowly.
 

And whenever pressed more sunhwa to yuri blonde girl he clutched the car's steering wheel.
 

I did not know because she did ... was very strange behavior ... usually even do this for the people who are attracted ... not even bother to see someone who is hugging his next victim.
 

"What is happening to me?"

She wondered as a whisper ...
 

It did not take long when they reached the bus stop and luckily arrive on time.
 

Never one time the three will go up and wait for the bus begins its course.
 

A yuri has no choice other than to go on the bus since the two not leave her alone, even though she insisted that there was nothing to worry and that she would walk her home. But it was ignored because it does not leave her alone.
 

While the car was still behind the bus ...
 

I could not let an opportunity like this and also really wants to talk to that girl who does not even know his name.
 

Every time the bus stopped the car did too. Who he looked down and was disappointed that it was not the right person he wanted.
 

So was every stop until he saw the two girls who know have already gone down ... but she wants no ...
 

"Yes he is living far ... and there are only few stops to finish his routine ..."
 

Said yoona who was desperate.
 

"Because there casualties? ..."

She said at every stop until they finish the routine bus.
 

"but what???..."
 

She said when he saw the driver left the bus. She left her car to check with who is waiting should be on the bus.
 

The driver looked at the blonde almost the stairs of the bus and called.
 

"Miss ... hey wait a moment to take the bus"
 

Yoona looks at him and says.
 

"There is no one on the bus already?"
 

"That's right ... no one is inside, please wait a moment"

Yoona was confused ... she was sure that no leave at any time their view every time the bus stopped to lower their passengers ...
 

So, as she made the girl so she would not see him.
 

"but…"
 

"Miss who were looking for?"
 

"I was looking for a brunette, like my height, hair .... Brown eyes and brown puppy ... "
 

The driver was trying to remember ... but oh so many people going up and down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter