Capitulo 3

Impossible, but possible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PDV AUTHOR

 

 

It's been three days since both girls have been doing the same thing and the same...

One chasing after the other without finding it and the other go early from his job and leaving most that can from the cafeteria when they saw her enter her friends.

Difficult situation not?

Yuri has been thinking long time that maybe should be reunited with that girl...

For three days to State thinking of it, wherever you look, even in the work view the face of that girl.

So one day I try to reunite with her...

By yoona, has been driving to stop where it should be yuri... I was also going to the cafeteria and hours remained until it closed...

She thought that maybe yuri is not going so late to Cafe, so she began to go early... as not to bore you another guy looking for some just to make what you usually do... play with your feelings.

"Hello..."

He said as he went to a table where he found a guy with his cell phone.

"h-hola"

Answer the guy when I look at yoona who smiled her very flirtatious.

"mmm... I was wondering if you could give me... a little of your sugar..."

The man was up to drool... without finding its voice to answer just shook his head.

"what cute, I can sit here?"

The man nodded again.

"your name"

"je max..."

He said foolishly.

Because it occurred to me to come here with such... Oh yoona, already do not know neither how des bored eh?

She thought for herself even smiling at the boy.

"tell me... that you make here only maxi"

River man foolishly.

"I hope my girlfriend"

Yoona opened eyes and I try to hide well that was surprised.

"do- aaa... have girlfriend?... where this?"

Yoona said facing the different tables that had any to another person with their partners.

"not yet reached"

"good... and if you do company while eh?"

"je... If"

While yoona was talking or something like the noise of the door was opened... revealing that a client has just arrived.

The newcomer was direct toward the counter. She wore a white cap and Aviator glasses.

"Hi unnie... it's always"

Narsha look toward the source of the voice and immediately recognized who he was.

"yuri, you're doing so early here..."

"buying my coffee?"

"but why now?"

"that's wrong this time?"

"you should not be here... go"

"unnie... came by my drink"

"Okay, okay will give it fast... just do not stay away from here"

Only Yuri sigh and decided to look to its around... removed the lenses, I did not understand the behavior of your unnie...

Until she saw someone at a table of high part,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter