The Last Will (?)

POMME | DARAGON x Penshoppe


Stepping in her unit, she automatically went inside her room without opening the lights. She's excited for tomorrow because she'll be in YG, which equals to GDRAGON.

 

After taking a bath and cleansing her face, she changed into an oversized white shirt and comfy pajama, she hurriedly went to bed.

Before completely dozing off, Dara heard someone open the door of her room.

Her eyes grew wide as it appears to be shadow silhouette of a man. Her heart trembles non stop as the man approaches her to bed.

 

She is cursing in her mind, and trying so hard not to make noise.

 

Her phone is on the other side of the bed, she will be dead before reaching it. Her whole body is shaking and her mind is blank.

 

She had no choice but to utter her last will “omg.. Omma, pleasetake care of your health, thank you for bringing me to this world, Durami and Sang Hyun-ah, be good, thank care of our family.. I love you all,” Who else, uhmm.. 2NE1! My sisters! Omo! I'm sorry I will be leaving you sooner, be the best always, fighting! Saranghae sisters!” “and who else, omg! Who else!”

 

A voice from nowhere suddenly answered her,

 

“Kwon Jiyong”

 

Out of panic, Dara didn't even notice where the voice came from. She was so preoccupied with her informal last will.

 

“Ah majayo! My Jiyong”

“Jiyong, Jiyong! please please help me! Eodiya?”


Dara started crying like crazy.

“I'm really sorry for all the things I put you through, I would love to spend my whole life with you but I think that's impossible now.. I will wait for you in heaven, arasso? I love you so much, I love you, Ji”

 

Right after her will, the lights , revealing Jiyong rolling himself to the floor, dying of laughter.
 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA” “Aigoo this woman..”



“What the hell Kwon Jiyong!”

“Get out of my room!”

“NOW!”
 

Embarrassed and annoyed, Dara sat on the bed pouting and back facing Jiyong, who was quick enough to cling unto her to calm her down. He hugged her petite girlfriend, and apologized for the heart attack he caused.

 

“Aren't you hungry? C'mon! The food will get cold” trying his luck and best aegyo, as his chin rested on Dara's shoulder, his lips are close to her neck.

 

“Shiruh! And get out now!” but Dara is being stiff as she's still trying to recover from her recent menbung. “Eat alone and leave!”



Sensing that they aren't going anywhere, he whispered to her ears “Sorry Sandara Park, you can't always have it your way.”

Jiyong immediately stood up and carried her weightless girlfriend in bridal style. He lay her down to blankets and pillows on the balcony.

 

--

Can you resist a y Jiyong begging for your attention?

Unnie saved the world in her past life, that's why she got GD.

Everyone, you know what to do~!

Comment down please! Do you also like clingy Jiyong?