Jiyong Mission

POMME | DARAGON x Penshoppe

1 hour 5 mins from Jeju to Seoul

4 hours from Manila to Seoul


After a tough night, its great that Jiyong was able to catch a nap while inside the plane. He felt really bad not coming with Dara. The excuse would just be simple, such as moonshot or plain vacation. He can tag along Soo Hyuk and Youngbae to make it more believable – but why he didn't do it? Upon landing, it finally hit Jiyong – he was being a jerk for prioritizing business over her. Sure she understands – Dara is the most selfless person he knows, but he became too confident with their relationship that chances like that are taken for granted.

3 hours.

He still have 3 freakin' hours to make it up to her.

Jiyong, although may seem tough on the outside, is actually the opposite when it comes to his loved ones, especially to his girl. He would say in countless interviews that he's a person full of surprises – and that is true. For years now, he would always whip up something for Dara, whenever he can. He thinks that its the least he can do as Jiyong and not GD, as her bestfriend, and all the more, as her protector and lover.

Enclosed inside a van on his way home, he's busy contacting one person to another. His manager clearly knows that he is up to something again. He ready himself because in a short while, he will be running around the city buying all the things Jiyong will ask him to. It will rain orders and requests later.

Jiyong also left a voice message to Jjangmae:
“Please drop Dara to her house immediately when you arrive. Do not make her drink or eat outside. Arasso? Komawo Jjangmae.”

Because he knows the passkey, entering Dara's unit is as easy as a breeze. Armed with his gimmick paraphernalias, he sent off Soonho to arrange something. Jiyong inflated the balloons, while boiling water for his pasta dish. He's a busy man in this weird time of the day.

 

He took a glimpse to his phone and seen messages with “ok” “we are ready”.

It's 2am – almost time for Dara to arrive at Incheon.
He fixed himself and check one last time if everythings good to go.


2:05 AM, Fans gather around to welcome the half of 2NE1. After some photo and autograph sessions, Bom and Dara went straight inside their van.

“Turn around and drop us at the parking lot near the trees. Boss Ji's orders.”

Dara was perplexed at Jjangmae's request and that “Boss Ji”.

“Since when do you call Jiyong BOSS? Huh?” She jokingly asked with her left eyebrow lifted.
 

“Ani. Ani. You got the wrong idea.” Jjangmae tried his best to defend himself. “I like Jiyong, I like him for you.”

Bom interrupted, “Aigoo Dara! I know deep inside you are jumping in joy. You will get to see Jiyong Junior now! Ohhhh! Exciting!”

“Yaaaahh!!” Dara's face turned red.. Just before hitting Bom, their van is already parked to drop them.

 

“We'll go now!”
“Yeaaa..” 
“See you tomorrow!” “Neh!”

 

--

 

Sorry the update took so looong..

Here's an additional 4 chapters to complete this one shot!

I still have pending stories though, and I can't wait to finish and post them!

Thank you for reading everyone~!

Thank you for your kind comments, it felt that my works are appreciated ♥♥♥

*Bows 90 degrees*