Is it too late now to say SORRY?

POMME | DARAGON x Penshoppe

Its already 1AM, Jiyong is drunk but unable to sleep. In a few hours, he'll fly back to Korea and so as Dara. He cannot let loose of the guilt he's feeling because he realized how Dara wanted him to come with her, to enjoy her second home, and to feel the love of their PH fans.

He became so overprotective of her and their relationship that even those once in a lifetime moments are compromised. He missed a lot of chances, and dagged knife to her heart countless of times, yet they are still together, still strong, and holding on. She was his only angel, when all demons are coming at him.


He dialled her number, along with a prayer that she would pick up.

It took six rings until he heard the sweet, gentle voice.

(Author's note: Blue = Jiyong, Purple = Dara)

 

“Yoboseyo”

“Uhmm. Ahh, Hello Babe..”

“Hmm? Why are you still awake?”

“I couldn't sleep.”

“Wae? Are you drenched in alcohol again?

“If I say yes, you'll be mad, but I didn't want to lie. I can still think straight though”

“Yes, but I would pass up the nagging because its better to hear your voice tonight”

“I appreciate the honesty. A bit thankful for your high alcohol tolerance”

“Is your flight tomorrow?”

“Yes. So are you.”

“Ne.”

 

There was silence. Both of them are lying on their beds, both are hearing each other breathe.

 

Jiyong is thinking of some other ways to say it, but he ran out of words. No sweet wordings can ease Dara's pain. Ending up the silence, he softly said, “Sorry”

 

“Shhh”
“Jiyong, do you really think you need to say or do something for me to forgive you?”

Her voice is still soft, very angelic. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit, making her cuter.
 

“If its you, yes. Anything.”

 

“I went to amusement park today, all of the rides were fun and scary.. but, I can't compare it to this love, hate, mysterious, challenging, scary ride of being with you.”

 

Jiyong was surprised with what her girlfriend said.. This can't be goodbye, isn't it? He thought. He stuttered in asking back. afraid of the answer. “Do you think... its scary?”

 

“Aniyo” Dara said without hesitations.

 

He was then able to breathe freely.. “But I do. I think its scary. It's scary to lose you, to let you go, to see you in pain, to see you sad. I'm scared even just by thinking you're not by my side”

 

“Well I think you should protect me well from now on. When I ask you to come, you go. When I ask you to not come..” she continue,

 

“I'd still go” but Jiyong intervened.

 

“Why do I feel like I'm Capt. Yoo Si Jin, protecting my Kang Mo Yeon.” he scoffed. Happiness is evident on his voice. He's back again in teasing Dara.

“Its just a shame my girl is prettier than her. And oh, I haven't thanked Joong Ki for letting you go.”

“Should I sent Joong Ki a thank you gift? Chanel? YSL?”

 

“Look at this man, so full of confidence.. and don't bring up Joong Ki, he's a past already.”

 

“But those bully netizens are pairing you up with him AGAIN.. they even got a theory that he is your ex-boyfriend!”

 

“Ohhh.. is the dragon jealous? Well I admit, my time with Joong Ki is..” Dara managed to smile and tease.

 

“YA! SANDARA PARK!”

 

“Wae?! I'm trying to say is that, you are better than him in a lot of ways” She sounds giddy knowing Jiyong is jealous even without admitting it.

 

“Oh good. Because I wouldn't hesitate to kill so- ...”

 

“YA! KWON JIYONG! Go to sleep now!”

 

“Saranghe, Sandara Park.”

 

“I do too, Ji. So much” “I can't wait to see you”

 

“Ne. Just a little bit babe”

 

Dara hang up.

 

Before sleeping, she sends one the photos Bom captured. The one wearing pink sleepwear.

잘자” 

(sleep well)

 

The night went tough for Jiyong. It was only one of the few times Dara would seduce him like that, and that she is indeed, successful. He had to endure a man's fantasy for the whole night making him unable to sleep until his flight the morning next day.

 

Dara is laughing hard while Bom is already on the floor rolling her *ss off when Dara told her that she sent the photo to a drunk Jiyong in the middle of the night.

 

“Poor man. That must be hard for Jiyong!” kekekekekekekekekekeke

 

“Be ready to face something hard when you get home Dara!” kekekekekeke Bom tries her best to squeeze in those words while laughing.

 

“You mean something HARD and LONG?!” Dara answered, bursting into an even louder laugh.

 

The two ahjummas cannot control their feels until boarding back to Seoul.

--

 

Annyeong~!

I think it is enough to be the last chapter...

BUT WE HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BACK IN SEOUL!!

right? right?

Last chapter coming up soon~!