Do not reply, Jiyong

POMME | DARAGON x Penshoppe

ON THE ROAD, GOING TO BATAAN

 

Bommie and others are already asleep. They had so much fun and a bit tired trying to swim through the sea of people wanting to see 2/4 of 2NE1. It was indeed, a great experience. They never got a chance to do that in their homeland, moreover, the PH fans' warmly welcome Bom and wishing her to stay there forever.

 

But Dara cannot seem to get some sleep. Bom, who is seated beside her flinched a bit, knowing that her bestfriend is bothered.

 

“Text him at least. In that way you'll both have a sound sleep. Don't let petty fights last, at the end of the day, you only have each other to lean on” The eldest 2NE1 member whispered, and covered herself in a blanket, and went back to nap just like that.

 

Dara looked out of the window, thinking of what she would say. She clearly has the fault, and Jiyong too. Its their regular petty fight when they are on the opposite side of the world. She tried closing her eyes but sleep won't come to her. She sighed heavily and pull out the phone from her Saint Lauren mini bag.

 

JEJU

 

Jiyong is drinking soju out in a barbecue restaurant along with soo hyuk and soonho. A message popped to his phone.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do not reply”

보고 싶어 (I miss you)”

“Dara sent 4 photos*”

“These are from OUR fans. I am so happy. I can feel your presence even without you here.”

“I had a customized tshirt that I would wear to bed later. Its only one, mian. - but its bit big for me, so I'll lend it to you from time to time.”

“You're cuter in that shirt.. so much better than in person”

“DON'T REPLY 너 죽었다! (You're so dead)”

 

“JINJJA?! AISH!” He mess up his hair and slightly threw his phone to the table.

“This woman is making be bald!”


“You're already bald Jiyong. What are you talking about?” Soo Hyuk jokingly said.

“SHUT UP!” He retorted, picked up his phone and went back to re-read the messages. He felt giddy in some ways, the fans support were overwhelming.

 

--

Just (two) more chapters and its done~!

Thank you, readers. ♥