Welcome Back Krung Krung!

POMME | DARAGON x Penshoppe

Dara woke up to the fresh air of Tagaytay. She missed the Philippines so bad. After her fun meet and greet yesterday, they drove to Antipolo for dinner and kicked off the Dara tour in Tagaytay. A wide smile is plastered on her face until a familiar voice came knocking to her front door.

 

“Sandara Park!” “Emergency!” “Ya! Open Up! Palli!”

Said the woman.

 

Her voice is loud enough for the next mountain to hear. Dara got up from the comfy, fresh bed to fetch the loud lady.

 

“SANDA.....”

Bom left with hanging open when she saw her friend open up the door.

Dara was in a silk, y, pink sleepwear that hugs her petite, but proportional body, paired up with her messy, wavy locks.

Both their eyes widen. Bom, knowing what to do, and Dara, knowing what Bom is up to.

 

“DON'T.YOU.DARE. PARK.BOM.”

Dara said slowly, her index finger pointing at Bom. Their glare meeting each other.

 

Silence in 1...2...

 

Bom barged in her room quickly as she take pictures of Dara.

 

“Omo! Omo! Omo!”

“yaaaah!”

“Stop that!”

“I'll kill you, Park Bom! I will”

 

The chase continues as the two struggle to shoot and hide.

 

Bom became tired and sat up on the bed.

“Aigoo Dara-yah, quit being shy and old fashioned! You're so old now you can pass as a senior citizen! You're beautiful with that.. and its soooo rare to see you wearing something like that!”

 

“Look. Excuse me but I'm not that old looking.. at least that's what the fans say. “ As she pats her fresh looking bareface. 

“So what are you proposing? Park Bom, huh?”

 

“Apply some make up. Pose, I'll take some pictures.”

 

“And then what?”

 

“Maybe send it to Jiyong?”

 

“NO!”

 

“Oh.. then how about to Joong Ki, Donghae, or anyone interested in marrying you.”

 

“Ohhhh.. Sounds like a good idea. You are always perfect, Bommie. Let's make some man drool and ask to marry me! KAJA!”

 

After doing the operation photo shoot, the two and the rest of their friends ate breakfast and went to explore Tagaytay. She took lots of photos and wanted to do a ballerina pose near the cliff. She originally did it with Bom, but the wind is blowing hard, its a challenge to keep balance. (P/S It is REALLY windy in Tagaytay, specially in high places.)

 

“Just one last, I promise I can do it!” 

Dara pleaded Jjangmaetographer.

 

“Yah! Dara, make it quick! Its kinda scary!” Bom shouted.

 

“Arasso!” She shouted back as she fix her hair. The moment she lift her hands and foot, a strong wind blew, that almost knock her down.

 

“Omo! Omo! Omo!" Dara struggled in her state and loud screams were heard from her friends.

 

Its a good thing the bodyguards were quick and agile, they caught Dara seconds before she fall.

 

Sighs of relief were heard. Bom rushed immediately to her best friend to check if she's hurt. Jjangmae is still frozen on his feet, and just shaking his head.

 

Dara knew everyone was worried, so she tried to erase the almost tragic moment by souvenir shopping and paying for their lunch. They decided to chill at the amusement park after.

 

While waiting for their order at Gerry's grill, she scrolled her photos to update her instagram.

 

“Oh,” surprised with what she saw. Jjangmae caught her almost accident in still photos.

 

She laughed it off and showed it to everybody.

 

“Yah, Dara, are you under a spell or something?” Bom asked.

 

“Aniyo. Wae?”

 

“Why would you laugh at something that isn't funny at all? You could've died there, you know. And God knows what will your family, sajangnim, yg fam.. and... nevermind, be able to do if you died! Aish!” The red head girl continued her rant.

 

“Yah, chill Bommie. We're here to relax and shake off the stress. I'm gonna post this on SNS. Who knows? I'll be named as the idol air bender. Kekeke”

Bom could just roll her eyes out.

“You are one ruthless and crazy woman.”

 

In a circle table, everyone is full with a delicious lunch. Bom is busy sipping her buko juice when her phone suddenly rang. She didn't notice the registered caller.

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Bommie Noona! She won't pick up”