Nerds?!

Disguise

Chapter 1

Yuri pov

Today is the day where me and sica are going to be enrolled in Soshi all girls college to investigate a murder case the college try to cover up. We are really excited because we never went to college before its going to be a whole new experience. I glanced to my side and saw Jessica dozing off again. We are now heading to the head officer, Narsha unni's office to discuss about our identity and stuff so we will not seem so suspitious.

At Narsha's office

Normal pov

Yuri and Jessica walked into the office and saw their head officer watching a hot kissing scene in her computer again. so they decided to fake a cough to ease the awkward situatin in the room.

After sensing someone's presence in her room Narsha quickly closed her laptop.Once she glanced up she was greeted by two of the most beautiful ladies in Seoul Police Station. she cleared her throut and began speaking.

"I'm pretty sure that the both of you know that you will be enrolled into Soshi all girls college later, am i right?"

"Yes miss!"

"Cool ,so to make sure the you two won't be suspected by the murderers. I had helped the both of you apply for new ids ,your name and age will still stay the same but your family background and the picture of your id will be a little more disguised.Because judging by your face the two of you will attract too much unwanted attention."Narsha said while admiring the beautiful faces in front of her.

Yuri and Jessica blushed slightly and nodded their head. Soon, a man came in and gave Narsha a file she openes it and gave the envelope to Yuri and Jessica.

"This will be your ids and please do dress up with these outfit"Narsha said while handing them thick nerdy spectacles,oversized hoodies, baggy track pants and some nerdy accessories like thick books that is full of highlighted lines and notes.

Jessica that had kept num all the time finally yelled after processing all the information.

"Yah! You want us to dress like nerds?It's gonna be so shameful."Jessica said while pouting and Yuri nodded in agreement.

"Sorry girls but this is an order."Narsha commanded straightly.

The two girls just nodded and went out the officr after being instructed by Narsha.

The two girls decided to go to the cafeteria and wait until it was time to register for their college.

Once the two reached the cafeteria they where greeted by a group of friends which consist of Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung.

"So how did your briefing went?" Asked Taeyeon the shotest of the group asked while the others gave Yuri and Jessica curious looks.

Yuri and Jessica told them the whole story of what happened in Narsha's office while showing the outfits and accessories they had gotten. Soon all the girls except for Yulsic and Seohyun were laughing their heads off.

"I can't  even imagine what will Yuri look like in those glasses and Jessica in that oversized sweater!"said Hyoyeon the troublemaker of the group while clutching her stomach because she was laughing too hard while Sooyoung and Taeyeon agreed by nodding their heads like they are insane.

"I guess unnie would not look too bad in those outfit."said Seohyun the maknae calmly. 

"Finally someone that is not insane."Jessica said while yuri dramatically faked a tear.

"But i would choose sweet potatoes rather than unnie."the maknae said and caused everyone to laugh harder.

Yuri and Jessica just sighed and shook their head wondering why they had a bunch of clutz as their best friends.