college

Disguise

 

Chapter 2

The moment that Yuri and Jessica had patiently waited for so long has arrived,it's finally time for them to go register at Soshi college.Although the girls were forced to dress lika nerds and wear hideously thick glasses to the college .They were still really excited to finally attend college because despite all the negativity they had never went to college before and this was their first time.Once Yuri and Jessica reached the school they quickly got out their car and was greeted with a college that has no one in it.The two girls then follow the sign that leads to the student council's room to register.After what feels like 10 minutes,(the college was like a maze)they finally reach the school's office and was greeted by a young looking lady.

"Hi, how may help you girls?"The woman said with a high pitch voice and a tinge bit of aegyo.

"We would ike to have our timetable,books and locker. We were enrolled into this school yesterday."Jessica said rather coldly because she despites aegyo a lot.

"okay~what are your names?"The short didn't seem to be fazed by Jessica's coldness and used more aegyo this time.

"I am Yuri and while hername is Jessica.What your's?"Yuri answered while pointing at a dozing off Jessica.

"oh~how rude was i to not introduce myself, my name is Lee soonkyu but please call me Sunny.I am the school's vice president."Sunny chirped happily and continue searching for the things the two girls need.Soon she found everything and handed them to Yuri and Jessica.

"oh yeah quick reminder the school made a rule that from this week onwards everyone has to wear their school uniform.One more thing,the reason why this college is rather quite right now is because classes are cancelled today.I don't know the reason why classes are cancelled but heard that the teachers and the headmaster are having a meeting right now.The two police officers just nodded their head fully knowing the real reason was because a murder case that happened yeaterday.

Soon, the two girls bid their goodbyes and went out of the office.Yuri and Jessica has no task at hand right now, so they decided to sit back and relax at a nearby cafe before going back to the police station.

 

Yoona pov

"Yoona you are late again. Can't you jave some sense of time."scolded an old aged professor.

"I swear it is not my fault, Tiffany unnie didn't want to wake up that's why."said yoona accusingly while pointing at Tiffany.

"Yoona~i thought we were best friends"huffed Tiffany feeling betrayed.

"And it was you who had hid bugs all over my room and waked me up in the middle of the night to see you imitate a random guy on from aTV show.Do you expect me to wake up on time?"whined Tiffany to yoona.

While yoona just laughed her signature alligator laugh.

"Enough girls. Please go back to your seats now."the old professor scolded and startled the girls. The two immediately went back to their seats. 

Class continued after the whole class settled down when suddenly "ffffffttttttt"the professor sat on a woopee cusion that The Great ImYoona put on his chair just now. Roars of laughter could be heard by the students.The old professor just embarrassed himself in front of the whole class because of a young lady. After everyone calmed down the professor started teaching again but was forced to stop and cancel his classes because all teachers have to go to a meeting now with the headmaster due to something urgent.

After the professor left everyone started leaving the classroom except for Yoona Tiffany .Because Tiffany as a student council president, she needs to make the announcement that all classes are canceled before she could leave the school. Yoona being a great friend, she decided to stay so she could protection Tiffany from any crazy fanytastics(Tiffany's fandom name).

After Tiffany had finished all her tasks she and Yoona were planning to walk home together until they saw a sign writing "Mega sales at Queensbay shopping mall"the two girls looked at each other and instantly knew what was on their best friend's mind.

"Fany~ah, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"asked Yoona with a cheeky smile.

"I bet you're thinking what i think you're thinking."Tiffany said while showing off her signature eyesmile.And the two girls soon  went to Queensbay to go on a shopping spree.