Boundaries that can never be crossed

Disguise

Chapter 7

Jessica pov

I and Tiffany kept making them act all coupley and their expressions were totally priceless whenever we asked them to do very mushy actions.The photo shoot was actually finished a long time ago since we took more than enough pictures for our project but me and Tiffany decided to just make fun of our dongsaeng.But hey,Yuri and Yoona seems to enjoy each others warmth by the looked on their faces.After me and Tiffany are done teasing the two clueless models we decided to cook ourselves a meal at Yoona's gigantic kitchen before begin photoshopping the photos.Tiffany and I decided to cook a meal for our two dongsaengs that had done a great job as models.

At the kitchen

Tiffany decided to grill us a chicken and make salads for us while I do what I'm best at(at least that is what I thought),mixing mayonnaise and tuna.I swear to never mix mayonnaise and tuna since it's not easy at all.Tiffany was almost done seasoning the chicken and making a big bowl of salad while my bowl of disaster does not look appetizing at all.I decided to step up my games and stir the bowl as fast as I can, determined to make the tuna and mayonnaise into a creamy paste.But what I had done, did no help at all instead it made the mixture spill all over my face and clothes.I instantly feeling ashamed seeing I had just shown my most shameful self to someone I had a tinglish feeling for.

Tiffany that had heard the sound of bowls crashing to the ground turned her head and laughed when she saw me in this mess I wanted to warn her to stop with my icy glares but the sight of her beautiful eyes that had curved into crescent shapes has instantly melted my heart and I found myself smiling with her.After Tiffany had recovered from her laughing fit,she grabbed a tissue and help me wipe my face.Once her hands touched my face the similar ticklish feeling filled my stomach again.Her hand is so smooth it feels like silk,I caught gaze with her and I found myself lost in her endless brown orbs.Those pair of eyes is like a glimpse of light in an endless tunnel that I will never let go.

Unconsciously,I looked at her lips and found myself leaning in wanting to capture her soft lips with mine.She closed her eyes and our lips were about to meet until my phone rang and we unwillingly retracted ourselves.Before answering the phone I took a glimpse of Tiffany and saw her blushing but I wasn't any better either if her face looks like a tomato,my face probably looks like a chili.

I looked at my phone to see who was the one that ruined my moment with Tiffany until I saw the ID of the caller and immediately sensed that this phone call is no joke.I answered the call and Mr. Bang,our commissioner answered the phone.Mr. Bang is liked the highest ranked police in Seoul and he never contacts directly to normal inspectors like us unless something bad happened and we are involved.

"Hello,I am your commissioner  Bang Sunghoon and I demand you and Kwon Yuri to report to my office immediately.We found out some clues regarding the murder case you both are investigating. "Mr .bang demanded with a stern voice while I just replied a short "yes, sir!"and hung up.

"Sorry,but I and Yuri have some emergency problems to attend to so we cannot stay and do our project."I said and waved Tiffany goodbye while rushing to look for Yuri to get to Mr. Bang's office.After finding Yuri and explaining to Yoona me and Yuri rushed to our commissioner's office.

Mr. Bang's office

"Our forensic team has found out that the victim had been drugged with sodium thiopental,which is a drug that makes you tell the truth.We suspect that the victim has a secret that someone badly wants to know and had cause him to be murdered.After investigating the victim's background we found out that he worked for the Im's corporation as a CEO.We suspect that Mr. Kim was killed by a professional murderer that was hired by either Mr. Im or Mr. Hwang.And for Your safety,we found out that you girls are close to Im Yoona, the daughter of Mr. Im and Tiffany Hwang, the daughter of the company's new CEO Mr. Hwang. I hope you girls will stop interacting with them because they might be really dangerous."Mr. Bang said with a stern voice while looking straight into Yulsic's eyes to emphasize the importance for them to keep their distance.

After hearing Mr. Bang's order,I felt sorrow eating up my whole body.I seldom warm up to anyone less than a month and Tiffany had already made me fall head over heels for her with less than 2 days,but now I have to stop talking to her because of my job.I looked over to Yuri and saw she was wearing a gloomy expression,and I felt worried for Yuri since she is never a person to socialize with others but once she does she will treat you with her full sincerity. And judging from the photo shoot of just now,Yuri had grown fond for Yoona already.

After we left the office we  went to a nearby cafe and spent our evening there thinking how to avoid our two new friends in school without being obvious.

"Sica~~I really don't wanna stay away from Yoona and Tiffany,they are great friends and Yoona is very entertaining,"Yuri whined to me while mumbling about how awesome Yoona is while I spaced  out and began reminiscing the kiss that me and Tiffany almost shared feeling sad and guilty at the same time.

"Now,what will I do?"I asked to no one in particular since Yuri went to the toilet.