old friend

Forever and Always

The wedding went smoothly and all the people rested with big grins on their faces. It's already 10 pm and I'm still outside of the villa walking along the shore. I was wondering what our wedding be like, does it will look like this? a ran away wedding? or our crazy idea of having wedding at different countries? I sighed heavily to those silly ideas but to be honest I would take the chance to marry Chanyeol in anyway if he's here right now. 

The cold breeze of air coming from the sea wants me to hug Chanyeol. I want to be in his long arms as he'll hum random love songs on my ears. I would never get tired of it even we will make the same thing for the next 70 years.


I sat at the bonfire place.

"Can't sleep?" 

I shifted my gaze to somebody "I can't" i chuckled "how about you?" 

"it's still early for me to go to bed" he sat beside me

"you're joking Sehun" I said to him and he just chuckled

He is Chanyeol's first cousin. Oh Sehun, his real name, 25 years old and one of the youngest CEOs in asia. His father handed their family business to him, the Oh Enterprises that happened to be my company's partner since my dad handled ours. Actually I met Sehun before Chanyeol, and to think that we we're supposed to be "fiances" but It was fate that drove me to Chanyeol. 

"Is there something on my face?" Sehun asked me

"no..nothing" i just chuckled as he snapped me back to reality

"you're scary, staring at me like that Khaleesi" he smiled

Yes, I forgot we we're a die hard fans of Game of Thrones when we were at college. Way back when we study together at US for business. We became bestfriends then and started to share the same interests. He addresses me Khaleesi since I act like a queen and Khalessi is my favorite character while I jokingly addresses him Khal Drogo.

"you should be scared of me, Khal Drogo" we laughed

"I miss saying that to you" he said while we watched the waves 

"me too. And I miss hanging out with you, and I'm sorry Sehun" I mean it, after having Chanyeol in my life, our 10 year-relatioship was drifted apart. We became busy, I have the company and Chanyeol and He went back to China. After 5 years, it's our first conversation.

"I'm sorry also, letting my khaleesi snatched like that" he chuckled and hugged me

I don't know why It felt good maybe because I missed him so much that a familiar warmth overwhelemed me and put me at ease right now.

 

 

 


3rd POV

 

 

 

"I felt sad for Seulgi mom" Yura and their mom we're at the terrace having some tea

"my heart's crippled by the pain , she's such a beautiful lady with a real heart, She managed to be happy for us knowing that Chanyeol became her life for the past years already"

"mom we almost gave up on finding Chanie, it's been 3 years" Yura's voice cracked 

"yes we gave up on finding Chanyeol but Seulbi gave us strength to go on, to wait for Chanyeol" 

"I just wish her to move on mom, I started moving on when we found these" 

Yura openned a wooden box and gave it to her mom. Her mom started sobbing

"our baby, our Chanyeol I really miss him" she continued sobbing while holding some photos.

It was the photos sent by their hired investigators. They found Chanyeol's car somewhere at Hokkaido, Japan. Some photos showed a tree having a bad marks from Chanyeol's car hitting it. The last photo showing that the car was already sunk at the river beside the tree. But Chanyeol's body was not found and reported to be washed away because of the strong current of waters that time. 

"these things hurts us so much baby" her mom controlling her sobbing

"ne umma, especially knowing the reason why he's there would greatly hurt Seulbi" 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to leave your comments! Have a great summer! :)