the Wedding

Forever and Always

♦Seulgi's POV♦

 

 

12:45 pm
I shut the engine and took a deep breath. I've been here for a hundred times, yes I know it would be different this time since I'm not with Chanyeol. I scanned my eyes, the villa is still the same.


"Chan I'm here!" i smiled while holding our engagement ring

 

I went inside and I saw their mom whose already smiling at me

 

"our Seulgi is here!" she announced to other family members, who we're welcoming me also 
"aigo umma don't make me blush" I hugged her and kissed her cheek
"we really miss you dear, how's your company?" she guided me inside the villa
"the company's great, how about you?" 
"We're fine but it's better if Chanyeol's here" 
"yes it would be" i hugged her and hid the little sadness I suddenly felt
"okay go get yourself some lunch or some rest I know you're tired driving from Seoul"  we stopped in front of the door of "our" room
"ne, thanks umma" I went inside 


Again, for this day my heart shuttered to bits again, seeing all the things that reminds of you. I took the camera from my bag and started recording.
"Chan I'm here at Busan! look! The photos that we took from cuddling here to the stargazing nights at the shore. I really adore every photo that you take, you're the best photographer! Miss you more love, come home soon!" i stopped the recording since my voice started to cracked and a tear rolled down. I decided to have some rest, I slipped under the thick cover of Chan's favorite comforter. 

 

 

 


4:00 pm

 

 

 

I dressed myself and put some light make-up. I went outside the room with the gifts for the family. I looked for Mrs. Park and gladly she guided me to see the bride.
"unnie! Happy wedding for you!" I surprised Yoora who was getiing herself a make-up
"omo! our Seulgi! I miss you, baby! I know you're so busy with your company but you came!" 
"of course you're my favorite unnie" i gave her my wedding gift
"aigo, you don't need to prepare this!" she smiled
"see you in a while unnie, I'll help umma and appa now"
"gomawo Seulgi-ah, okay" 


After a couple  of hours of tearing and smiling, the simple yet very romantic wedding ceremony ended and now we're having the reception and now's the time to give  my speech to the newlyweds.

 

 

 

 

 

"...that's what we call love, we meet, we talk, we fell in love and took the risk to verify if it's destiny's work, well for Yoora-unnie and Siwon-oppa it's another story of fated love. First of all I would like to thank you for inviting me. So here's my wonderful message for you. To you, Yoora-unnie I'm really thankful that you made me feel what a genuine love is, how?  it is because of her, Chanyeol and I met. We we're supposed to give this message knowing that you'll give yours soon to us cause I know Chanyeol's working hard to the extent that he's not showing his face not until he buy me a house at Gangnam *everyone laughed including their parents* to you, Siwon-oppa, I know you're the right prince charming of Yoora-unnie take note, only for Yoora-unnie. All I wish for our newly-weds is a life full of love and laughters, long and happy life for them that will be full of adventures and also, I really wish for you to have a lovely baby that I will gladly baby sit the whole day. Best wishes and we love the both of you! cheers!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please leave your comments loves! And you can also subscribe or read my other fanfics :) Have a great summer!