Ch.2

Creatures of the Light and Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The club was bustling with drunk people as usual and Sooyoung meandered her way around the grinding people to get to the VIP booth with both hands extended above her head carrying drinks.

 

"One for you and one for me." Sooyoung handed the glass to a sulky looking Sunny. "One shot!" Sooyoung gulped down her drink without thinking and eyeing her friend who didn’t even touch her's. She shrugged her shoulders and took the glass having another shot. "Look. I don’t know what is your problem but come oonnn have fun! Dance!"

 

"Did you not hear a word the elder said?" Sunny said in a tone that made Sooyoung lose the playful grin.

 

"I heard," Sooyoung clicked her tongue, “Killjoy.” She muttered under her breath.

 

"Then why are we here?!" Sunny threw her hands up in frustration,"Chaerin made it really clear we need to start searching!"

 

"Hey I asked some friends to do some digging for us alright. At least we will search with a lead not blindly."

 

"I hope your "friends" can do a good job."

 

"Oh don’t you worry. The shadows are experts at this kind of stuff." Sunny's eyes widen as she heard the name.

 

"The Shadows?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!"

 

"Do you want to find the ring or not?! And let go of me!" Sooyoung slapped away Sunny's hand from her collar. "Look don’t worry! She's a good friend! Know her from waaaaayy back." Seeing Sunny's worried expression Sooyoung gulped down another shot she took from the waitress walking by,"Trust me."

 

***

 

Taeyeon tossed and her bed face scrunched into a frown as she was experienci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter