Ch.1

Creatures of the Light and Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How in the world can you lose it?!"

A voice of a man echoed through the halls. A well groomed man wearing a white coat slammed the table showing his frustration. But the chic woman in black coat didn't showed any sign of cowering when facing with the raging day elder.

"Siwon this is not the time to be emotional."

In contrast to Siwon, she handled the problem at hand in a calm manner.

"How can I not be?! Without the ring we will be doomed! I knew I should keep the ring for another 100 years!" Siwon slammed the table again to show his frustration.

"It is the rule to rotate the keeper of the ring every 100 years." The woman said.

"And look what that rule caused?! Chaerin this is serious matter!"

Chaerin sighed and rubbed her temple. Siwon being all panicky wasn't helping her thinking of a solution.

"I'll summon my guardians and let out patrol to search every nook and cranny of this city! I will not jeopardise my clan’s safety." Siwon expresses his distrust towards the dark elder’s clan.

After Siwon declared his solution and stomped out of the elder meeting hall to get to work. Chaerin stared at nothing for a moment longer before leaving the hall herself.

"I see the day elder isn't looking too happy when he left." A servant was waiting to accompany the night elder back.

"I can't blame him for acting like that. I did lose the ring after all. What irks me is that he doesn’t trust us at all.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter