Sweet Moment

Opposite Attract

<3               THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING, LOVELIES..

<3                  IT MADE MY DAYS BRIGHTER WITH MY SMILE *huhu*

 

     Jimin just came back from his flower shop when he saw his Yoongi was sleeping peacefully in front of the television with many wrappers of various chocolates and sweets surrounded him. Jimin puts the fresh rose flower on the coffee table and kiss his Mate's forehead tenderly. Then, he collects all the rubbish and throws it at the dustbin beside the coach.

 


       Jimin sat beside the sleeping Yoongi and caress his belly fondly. He can already put an image of their children in his life. His children will definitely become a beautiful creature in the world because his Mate is the most beautiful creature that Jimin had met in his life. Jimin only pray to god that his children will not having their appa's sassy trait but if one of his child have that trait he don't mind though because that's mean that will be a mini Yoongi that can be an argue friend in the house that will lighting the house.

  

     Yoongi stirs in his sleep and blinks his eyes sleepily at Jimin. He squeeled and hugs Jimin. "Oh my god, I miss you really much Park Jiminnie". He says while rubbing his cheek at the Alpha's cheek affectionately.

 

     Jimin chuckled delightly at that and rubs his nose at the Omega's cheek to his behind ears and at the junction of his shoulder, scenting him, makes Yoongi sigh contentedly. "Hmm. You really miss me that much huh?" Yoongi gave Jimin his sweet smile and bite his ear playfully. Jimin let out a breathless 'brat'.

 

      Then, Yoongi nestled himself in Jimin's lap comfortably and carefully not to crush his bloated stomach. He turned to Jimin and stared at the Alpha's orbs deeply while his finger caressed his Mate's nape make him melt completely into his touch. "Don't you miss your beautiful Omega too huh, sweet sweet Alpha?".

" Huh, cheeky brat Omega." Jimin said and kissed Yoongi's lips slowly and sensually. They melt into the sweet candy-like kiss. No words to express their feeling right now. A heavy I love u can be seen floating in the air surrounding them *hehe*.

 

It's a really rare thing to see his sassy Omega become a sweet fluffy cotton candy like this. So, Jimin really cherished this sweet moment truly..

 

 

 

 

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~

Hi.. How about this chapter... Is it cheesy? hehe.. I can imagine them in here *wild imagination*

 

                                        HAVE A NICE DAY ^^