Fate

Opposite Attract

note : un-betaed chapter okay..

p/s : Yoongi 27yo

        Jimin 22yo

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

        Fate. The gentle alpha really believed in a thing that called fate. That's why he never wandered around to search a mate. His younger brothers always told him to search a partner because he will get old someday and will die rotten if he just sit down and waiting without an effort to search it alone.

 

     The alpha had to admit that his brother's babble are true but he just don't want to do that because he don't want his future mate is a wolf that around with another wolf. Well, he belived in what his parents said. Karma bite back, hard.

 


      So, one day, when someone came into his flower shop, Jimin's heart stopped beating for a moment without a reason. There are two people came in. The first one that he saw was a tall and handsome man that wear a stylish coat that looked a bit flustered. Totally an alpha, a clumsy alpha.

 

     Jimin's heart started beating loudly again when he peeked at the person behind the alpha. The person was small that at first, he was hidden by the tall alpha. The smaller have a nice lips, Jimin noted. Suddenly, the smaller look exactly at Jimin's eyes. " Can you please stop my face with your eyes? It's annoying actually". Jimin was a bit flustered and shocked when the beautiful lips have a sharp tongue.

 

The another alpha was scolding the smaller a bit and smiled sheepishly at Jimin. "Hehe. I'm sorry. Just ignore that omega".

Jimin was smiling politely at the alpha. " Oh. Welcome. What would you like sir?".

"Namjoon". Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Just call me Namjoon. I don't like people calling me sir. It feel like I'm old". Jimin laughed a bit and he hear a snicker from the small omega "Weirdo". Namjoon was sending the omega a glare and the omega glared back at him. Jimin smiled a bit knew that they are not a mate, from their interaction. Then,

Namjoon smiled again at Jimin. " Hmm. I would like a flower". Then, he stop and quiet, expected a reaction from the other.

The omega sighed dramatically before he hit Namjoon's back. " Of course you want a ing flower. OMG. Just tell him your story. So that he will know what is the best flower for you".

The alpha raised his hand defeatedly. "okay, okay. Grandma" and get hit behind his head again, Namjoon groaned lowly.


" My story is like this. I love this beautiful man named Seokjin. He also love me. But we are not mated yet because it's not the time yet. I have this ability to destroy thing. Last week, I came to his house and burn his frying pan. He was really mad about it and cried nonstop but I bought him a lot of colourful frying pans and he quiet down about it. He also take a selfie actually a lot of selfie with those frying pans. Then, yesterday I broke his Mario figurine, the latest one. He was really mad about it. Like really mad. This omega, Yoongi had repaired the figurine but he still mad at me. Which flower that I can give to him?". Jimin is a bit dizzy because the alpha, Namjoon is currently rapping the whole story with two breath.


The omega, that Jimin learn as Yoongi said while shrugging. " Hey, alpha. Just give him the Geranium flower". Jimin got a shock problem today. First, the small omega just called him alpha. How did he know? He never tell them. Second, he gave the best flower that suit the story. " Why are you open your mouth like that? The flies will come in". Jimin stared at the omega.

He chuckled lightly. " Okay, you clever baby. It's the suitable one". He can see that the pale skin turn into red shade when he winked and he turned to take the flower and wrapped it in a nice bouquet.

 

  
       Namjoon look at the two interraction and frowned deeply. Yoongi never blushing. Like never since Namjoon knew him from he born. Even when one of the hottest collegues, Kim Jongin that have a godface and body ask him for a date cannot make Yoongi blushing like a school girl. Or when Sehun, Jongin's partner in crime that had swoon all the college's girls and boys plus with teacher's heart that is always bombarding Yoongi with sweet talks and sweets. Definetely no--no to blushing to Yoongi. But, the cute florist that they just met success to make his childhood friend blushing and tremble a bit. Honestly, Namjoon feel like he is abandoned by the two wolf. Namjoon pouting a bit. Yoongi snapped his thought. " You are ugly pouting like that."

 


When the florist come back with a bouquet of the Geranium flower. " This flower is suitable for you. Umm how can I say? This flower is for.. for.. umm you know--".

Yoongi shake his head and take the flower from Jimin rushly and he gave Namjoon his evil smile while he was handing the flower to Namjoon that look a bit confuse at Yoongi's act. " You know what Namjoon. This flower is a symbolic for stupidity. It's a perfect give for Seokjin to express to him that you are stupid. Eh, I mean to express that your act are a bit fool and it's also mean 'I'm sorry, I know I am stupid' you can add a cheesy line as I'm only fool for your love". Yoongi is using his oh so sweet voice. Namjoon look offended for a moment and Jimin afraid about the consequence of the omega act like that. He know that almost all the alpha are really sensetive when the omega talk back or raise voice at them especially when an omega is make fool of the alpha. Jimin cringed at the thought. He feel relieved when he see the alpha smile a bit and take the bouquet.

" Okay, I'll take this. Sugar, it's perfect" Jimin can feel that a wave of jealousy hit him when he hear the petname and when he see that the omega smile sweetly and pushed the alpha using his body to the counter. Arghh to much skiship. Jimin better knew to cover it and smile sweetly at them.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the incident, Jimin keep thinking about the small omega. He thought it was cheesy but he really missed him like crazy.

The next day, Jimin is busy with the inventory for his shop in his work room. His twin younger brother was the one that working at the counter or rather playing at the counter.

 

Suddenly, a small wolf came in with a poker face. Taehyung that had noticed him first while Jungkook was still engrossed with the game at his handphone. Taehyung nudged his twin with his elbow lightly and squeel delightly then, he closed his mouth. Jungkook stared at him that look like a boy that crushing on a senior. Notice me senpai. Then, he stared at the wolf that his brother stared at unblinking, Jungkook's eyes wide open and he copied his brother's action, closed his mouth.


The small wolf look a bit annoyed at the scene. " Hey, may I get a flower?" the raspy voice came out suddenly. The two of the wolf fake a shock and stared at each other before they are running to their hyung, leaved the small omega alone.

 


Jimin that was still busy with his work startled when suddenly his brothers dashing into his work room, look restless. Jimin raised his eyebrows. "What are you two doing here, babies. You know I'm working right?"

The older tried to talk but only uncoherent sound come from his mouth. Jimin frowned at them. " I can't understand what you are saying Tae".

Then, Jungkook who was always be Taehyung's translator said " Tae said that there is a beautiful wolf at front that suitable to be your mate". Jimin chuckled deeply at that.

" And, how you know that? Remember when you said that the beggar at the park was my mate just because he and I had the same nose and so?.." Taehyung hit his brother gently at that and whined.

" Hey, hyungie, it's Kookie, not me. I'm sure hyung. He will be a suitable one to be your mate. You know I'm always have the best sense than Kookie".

"Hey!" The said name pouted cutely.

Jimin nod his head knowingly. " Okay, let's see who is the lucky wolf to get me as his mate". Taehyung and Kookie giggled at that.

 

Jimin's eyes widen at the person. That. That was his dreamed omega, Yoongi that had a sweet chocolate mint icecream scent. Oh my god. Jimin's mouth agape at that. Taehyung whispered at Jungkook. "See, I told you". Jungkook nodded knowingly.

 

        Yoongi that was look at the flowers in the shop, stared at the trio when he sensed there was another wolves currently diging a big hole at his head. Jimin is a bit freaked out when he saw the omega was making a super annoying face. " Hey there, how many time I said to not my face. I know I'm beautiful". Then, Yoongi flashed them especially at Jimin his sweet smile.

 

The twin squelled in high-pitched while fanboyed together. "OMG he have a sweet smile". "OMG, he is as sweet as sugar". Jimin just blushing deeply.

Yoongi came at the duo and piched their cheek and ruffled their cheek affectionately, omega instict kick in. " OMG you are really cute and yes my nickname is Sugar because I am as sweet as sugar". The two of the twin leaned more into the touch and enveloped the smaller into their embrace. The sigh contently because it's been a long time since they get an an omega's affection like this, since their parents died in an tragic accident. Jimin just amused at the nice scene. " Uh, guys. I can't breath" . The wo of them chuckled fondly and let go of the omega but not before they rubbing their cheek together. Yoongi huffed dramatically. "OMG, now I smell like the two of you. Gross. My friend will say that I'm a pedo or something because of your scent". The two of them giggled again and leaved theor brother with the omega.


"Hey, it's annoying you know?" Jimin smiled a bit at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry they are always so clingy like that".

" It's not them. It's you." Yoongi said with his famous poker face.

The alpha raised his eyebrows. " Me?". Yoongi nodding his head.

" Yeah, you. From the start I feel like you are my face with your eyes. You ert". Jimin laughed at that

."Oh, I just love to stare at your beautiful face". The blush creeped on the omega's face.

Then, he said softly. "Hey, actually I came here to get a flower for my friend, a rosebud. I had seen around just now and it was really beautiful". Yoongi's eyes shined at that. Jimin ended up with gived the omega a rosebud with a cute pot that make him squelled like a school girl.


Yoongi will always come everyday since that day and Jimin will give the omega new fresh flower everyday.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe.. this is floristau chapter and this is my first time write it, so, sorry if it's not that best to read..

 

By the way, thanks for subscribing and commenting.. How nice and sweet of you..

 

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^