One Sweet Night..

Opposite Attract

 

          Jimin was a really sweet and gentle yet manly alpha. He always took care of his younger brothers; twins Taehyung and Jungkook and despite their hyper tendencies and weird antics, he really loved them to death. They always got what they wanted just by using their bbuing bbuing* power. Yoongi would shoot a look at Jimin and the alpha would just shrug and give them what they wanted. They were cute after all. Jimin also owned a flower shop in his town, The shop wasn’t that big but it's was nice. There was a garden in front of the shop with a lots of colourful flowers and a cute mailbox that looked cute.

 


          On the other hand, Yoongi was totally opposite of Jimin. He was a sassy, outspoken omega, and really opposed the people who thought that 'Omegas are really fragile creatures'. Jimin would just smile and caress the omega's flawless cheek gently when he started to babble about it until he quieted down and melted into the touch, and eventually cuddling with Jimin without him knowing it. An omega was just an omega after all who loved attention and would easily melt towards their mates. Jimin would sigh happily and snuggle closer to Yoongi.


          So, that's why Jimin could feel his heart drop to his stomach when he saw his precious omega sat on the floor of the kitchen wailing pathetically in the middle of night. The small omega was wailing like a toddler that missed his parents, with his fist wiping cutely at his big fat tears that streamed down his face nonstop except his bloated stomach that made him really smaller than normal.

Jimin rushed to the crying pregnant omega and pulled him into a warm hug. "Oh my god, what happen to you baby wolf?" he said while he caressed Yoongi’s fluffy hair.


          The wailing turned into a small sniffles as Jimin comforted him with a peck on the crown of his omega's head. The omega stared at the alpha with his puppy like eyes that shined because of the tears. Jimin wiped tears off his omega's smooth cheeks. "Why are you sad? Who made you sad? I will kick his balls." Jimin said with a threatening voice, just kidding.


          Yoongi pointed at the top drawer with his finger and made a grabby hand at it. Jimin stared at the opened drawer with a frown. He stared at it then at Yoongi before Jimin chuckle cutely when a sudden realization hit him. The usually sassy Yoongi tugged at his shirt gently while pouting and Jimin's chuckle turned into a big laugh when he heard his mate's small voice. "Cereal.
"Oh, you want the cereal at 2 A.M, like seriously baby? Where did mate's law 'not to eat after midnight' go, did it fly away?"

 

Yoongi's eyes narrowed at that and he pointed an accusing finger at Jimin. "Did you just say I'm fat?" Yoongi said with a low growl.

The alpha playfully closed his mouth with his hand. "Oops, did I?"

          Before Jimin got a chance to again, the omega stomped his feet and dashed out of the kitchen leaving a blank alpha alone. Jimin sighed deeply and took a stool beside the refrigerator. He put the stool in front of the open drawer because Jimin was also short like Yoongi and it was the only way he could reach the cabinet. He grabbed the wanted cereal and climbed down carefully after he closed the drawer slowly. The alpha then prepared the cereal with a strawberry milk, just like way his mate loved.

 

          Jimin didn't have to call the omega because he could smell his strong chocolate-mint scent from the living room. He could see that the omega was pouting while glaring at the blank television like he wanted to pounce on it. "Yoongi its here, your favorite cereal with strawberry milk." He announced at Yoongi but the omega just ignored him. "Ahh what a waste. Hmm should I eat it then?"

          He could hear a low growl with a rough 'mine' and before he know what was happening, the bowl was snatched from his grasp and Yoongi ran away with it to their shared room. Jimin tailed after his mate into his room. He could see that the omega was eating the cereal delightfully on his nest made from a lot of fluffy blankets and plushies. Jimin knew his sassiness will come back if he is disturbing him again, so he just slipped into his duvet and slept for a while.
 
          Later, he could feel that his mate was snuggling into his embrace with a content sigh. Yoongi kissed his neck and chin affectionately with a small 'thank you kiddo' and snuggled deep into Jimin's embrace. Jimin kissed the fluffy hair and muffled, "You are welcome, ahjusshi." After a long pause, he continued. "Don't worry baby, I will kick Namjoon's balls because he put the cereal in a high place."

 

          With a determine voice, the Omega said, "Yeah, just do that. I would love to see my best friend suffer. How dare he do it to me? Doesn't he know there are two shorties in this house?”

       The alpha chuckled and caressed the omega's exposed skin in attempt to calm him. "Okay, baby Omega. Let's sleep and just forget him for now." They drifted into dreamland not long after that.

 

 

 

<3

 

Comments are welcomed.. *insert Hoseok and Jimin bright smile*

You can also give me your opinion or request a chapter.. Anything for you. hehe..

Sorry for the rambling..

 

                        HAVE A NICE DAY ^^