Double Update (ii)

Opposite Attract

                                                               FATED BESTFRIEND 

 

Yoongi was staring at the beautiful sky from his nest while caressing his bloated stomach, smiled sweetly at the thought of his small happy family.


Yoongi was never been lucky in his life until he met his bestfriend, Namjoon. He was raised in an orphanage when an old man found him under a bridge when he was just a toddler that know nothing but cried when he was hungry and cold. He was adopted when he was 10 years old by a middle aged man. The man was kind and gentle. Unfortunately, his wife hated Yoongi because she said that Yoongi stealed his attention. His wife was only kind to Yoongi when he was around and behind his husband, she locked Yoongi up and starved him. After a few years, he was chased away from the house when the man was dead by an accident.

 


On the same day, he met Namjoon.


Yoongi was walking alone at a quiet path with only a black t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans and shivered at the cold wind that caressed his bare pale skin softly. Yoongi stopped walking for a moment and curled into a fluffy ball. He was really cold and kind of hungry.

 

Suddenly, he can sense another presence not far away from him. An alpha from the scent, musky and dominant but mixed with vanilla a bit. His hair neck stand up in alert. He turned his head to the alpha's direction and snarled at him. The handsome alpha raised his hand and stopped moving. "No need to scared, omega. I'm a nice person."


"Nice my . Your face look like a series killer." The omega said at him. The other wolf look a bit offended by that. Yoongi shakes his head because were his eyes kidding him? Did he just saw the alpha pouted? 'Oh my god, what an unpleasent scene to see' Yoongi thought.


"Hey, my face may be look like that but no. I'm not a series killer. If i'm one of that, your pretty eyes will not  be able to see this world right now." Yoongi snorted at that.


"Can you just straight to the point. I don't have time to a stranger." The alpha raised his eyebrows.


"Oh, a sassy omega I see. Good. You are the one that suitable to be my--."


Yoongi snapped at him. "No. I'm not going to open my leg to you. Only in your dream." Yoongi frowned when the alpha laughed at him, showing his shiny pearl teeth and make his face handsome than before with his deep dimple suited that tanned cheek. "What?" Yoongi asked harshly.


The alpha was still laughing his off while clutching his stomach. Yoongi ruffled his mint hair desperately. "Why do you laughed like that? Was there anything that funny? Share with me too. I want to laugh too Mr. Alpha." *add sarcasm tone*


The omega's face turned into a scowl and turn into a smirk when he saw the tall alpha made way towards him and tripped a stone in the process. The tall alpha stopped when he was near enough with Yoongi. "Hey, I have a boyfriend okay. No need to open your leg to me. You are not that attempting to me, pretty omega and by the way I am Namjoon"


The omega offended by that. Namjoon grinned. " Offended enough? Okay fine. You are beautiful, pretty and your skin was flawless but you are sassy. Sorry to say this but, I only interested on my future life and what I want to say was, you are suitable to be my bestfriend. I don't like an annoying omega."


Blush spread the flawless skin. "Long enough to hear that. Yeah. I know I am beautiful, thanks a lot."


"By the way beautiful, what is your name? I can't keep calling you beautiful, someone will jealous." Yoongi made a disgusting face at Namjoon.


Since that, they became a bestfriend but Namjoon only knew Yoongi's name after a week. In addition, Namjoon's parents adopt Yoongi right after they got the permission and documents from the orphanage.


                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi waked up by a gentle peck at his forehead and soft caressing at his stomach. "Hi beautiful. I miss you."


Yoongi smiled and kiss Jimin's nose playfully. "Hi handsome. I miss you too three four five---" Jimin chuckled and closed Yoongi's chatty mouth that still counts untill 10.


"Okay, that's enough for the number. I love you to infinity".


"Oh my god, kiddo. You are so cheesy." Yoongi made a puke action and kiss Jimin sweetly. " By the way, kiddo I'm tired. You have to lift your beautiful mate to the living room to watch yesterday romantic drama." Jimin chuckled hearing the demanding yet whiny voice and points the bloated stomach.


Yoongi sighed happily when he feel the warm lips at his stomach. "I love you too babies." The baby seems to be in peace hearing that because usually they will kicked him when Jimin was talking with them.

 

 

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

P/S: how was it.. Give me your thought *insert Yoongi's demanding voice*

 

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^