Kick

Opposite Attract

p/s : Hey readers. Thanks for subscribing and commenting.. hehe .. made my day beautiful ^^..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

       Yoongi sat alone on his nest while carresing his bloated stomach affectionately. He had been moody lately, loud yell can be heard through the neighbourhood. His Alpha was too kind that he just smiled sheepishly at the complaining neighbour and gave them a fresh flower as an apologise gift with a 90 degree bows saying sorry and of course their neighbour will completely quiet after that because who in the earth that will not melt with his handsome, cute and kind Alpha. Even the crazy man at the night market was trying to flirt with his Mate and Yoongi really tried his best to not claw the other's throat off if not Jimin hold his hand gently yet possesive at the same time. The crazy man just grinned widely at Jimin and gave him an old can drink as a gift. Yoongi growled lowly at the crazy man when the man gave him a flying kiss and called him a pretty omega.


Yoongi smiled sweetly at his bloated stomach. "Oh, baby wolves. I really love you. You know that right? The two of you must be a beautiful wolf like me right?" He get a kick as the answer. The omega curls into a fluffy ball and groaned at the sudden unpleasent feeling at his stomach. His tears falling down when he felt that the hurt was unbearable and he took his phone beside his nest and called his Mates.

 
       Jimin was currently scolding his twin brother because they was playing tag game in the flower shop. Oh my dod, those little cute , what if they step on one of the flower or knock off the big flower pot? It will definitely become a big typhoon here. The two of them was pouting and made a pity face as best as they can. Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang loudly. Jimin wanted to snap at whoever called him in the middle of his lecturing but hearing a loud wailing on the phone made his panick mode raising and dashed out the shop but not before he told his brothers to come back home with him too.

 


        Jimin rushly opened the door and ran towards his room, trip on a chocolate wrappers on the process. He picked the wrappers and throwed it on the dustbin before dashing to his room leaving his younger brothers at the living room, doing whatever they like.

 

      Jimin's eyes widen as a saucer when he saw his Mate curls into a fluffy ball on his nest, sleeping peacefully. Jimin sat down beside his Omega and carress his mint-haired hair gently. " Yoongi, baby? Are you okay?" Yoongi opened his eyes slowly and stared at Jimin before he burst into tears again.

 

      The Omega hugs Jimin tightly and Jimin had to take a deep breath to stay alive. Jimin kiss and smiles at the other's hair deeply, enjoying the sweet mint chocolate icecream scent. Jimin just stay quiet for a while because he know that Yoongi will tell him a moment later.

      The Omega let out an ugly sobs before it turn into a chuckle. He unlatches himself from the Alpha's embrace and poking his stomach softly. Jimin just stares at his Mate's mood changing. He can adapt to that now. Yesterday, Yoongi had yelled at Jimin because he talked to one of the flowers (it's Jimin's habit though, because talking to a living thing like plants make him happy), just because he was not gave his attention to his pregnant Mate. Okay, Jimin had to admit that it was his wrong.

 

      Just then, this morning, the Omega yelled at him because his stock of chocolate was finished and accused Jimin that finished all the chocolate, although Jimin had take only one sweets, only one okay that one unfortunate day. He amused on how his Mate remembered that. Jimin ended up went to the store and bought him a stock of sweets and chocolates and the Omega put all the chocolates beside his nest and gave Jimin his possessive glare.

 
      Yoongi gave Jimin his sweetest smile ever and took Jimin's hand, put it on his bloated stomach. "Hey, boys. You will be a beautiful wolf like me right?" Jimin's mouth open into O shape when there was two kick at his hand. Yoongi groaned a bit but the warmth hand on his stomach make him gave a pleasent feeling.

 

      Jimin stared at Yoongi's orbs that filled with love. Then, he takes the paler and smooth hand into his mouth, kiss it softly make the Omega purr delightly. "Yeah, definitely will become a beautiful like you, my Omega". Yoongi chuckle when the babies is kicking him again.

 

"Hehe beautiful". Kick, kick.

 

 

 

p/s2: Sorry for the bad grammar ^-^

 

 

                                        HAVE A NICE DAY ^^