Chapter 2

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joong Ki anticipated this day to meet the Prime Minister's daughter. He even showered himself with perfume and dressed handsomely for this day while dong wook is waiting to a van nearby along with other SWAT members.

He was fixing his shirt when he heard dong wook voice on the earphone.

"boss, you look so handsome today" dongwook teasingly said to him

He grimaced, " I just dont want the stalker to get any idea of who I am"

"Arasso boss, we just thought the stalker might think you're a competition, you know how psychopaths works." Dongwook warned him.

He got alarmed, he never thought of it. Stupid of you joong ki! You didnt came here for a date! He said to himself.


Meanwhile dara was walking confidently while everyone int the airport are stunned with her beauty. Shes with her personal assistant / friend Soyeon.

"I cant believe everyone here are stunned with your beauty girl!" Soyeon exclaimed.

Dara just looked around and just smiled to soyeons comment. She's excited and worried at the same time.

"Anyway, i'll stay here, you leave first." Soyeon told her.

She looked at her, "waeyo?" She asked.

"Ill be meeting this talent scout for your modeling career" she smiled at her.

She just nodded and took her trolleys. "Update me!" She shouted and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Joong Ki was waiting for Dara, he checked his watch, its 10! She should be here by now. He keeps on checking the exit door of the airport but shes still not coming out.

He sighed impatiently then like a scene in a movie, dara went out of the and walking confidently towards him while he cant take his eyes off of her.

Dara stopped a few steps away from him and seems like looking for something or for someone.

While he was still stunned with the beauty of the girl in front of him.

Dara then noticed the guy just a few steps away from him, looking so weird. He's cute but weird! She thought. Then went to look around again trying to find her chauffer.

Then the weird guy walked started to approach her. She got nervous and check she can call anyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter