Chapter 4

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara has been trying to get her dad on the phone but he's not answering her call. She is annoyed for staying in Jeju and for not being kissed by Joongki.

 

Damn! Why am I acting like this about him! She thought.

 

She throw her self on the bed to take a rest when a call comes in  she immediately answered the call knowing it might be her dad without checking.

 

Dara: hello dad! Geez been trying to call for hours! ----- Hi Darling-----

 

Dara froze upon hearing the person on the other line.

 

Caller: You're back? But who was with you earlier darling-----

 

Dara: who are you?

 

Caller: you'll know... I will meet you soon... For now think of me darling.... I want you to think of me kissing you and touching you...

 

Dara: NO!!!!!!!!!

 

Dara screamed in horror she throw her phone and grab the blanket and covered herself at that time Joongki came worried.

 

Joongki was about to close his eyes when he heard daras scream and a noise. He hurriedly got up and went to daras room.

 

When he entered the room he saw dara looking so frightened, he also saw the phone on the floor.

 

Joongki: Ms Park what happened?

 

But he didnt get an answer from her. He picked up the phone but it turned off.

 

He looked at her this time shes shaking. He approached her to comfort her but then she cried.

 

Dara: he called..... and he said he will get me and... He will... He will...

 

Dara cant continue her sentence at that point Joongki hugged her to calm her.

 

Joongki realized that the stalker might have abused her verbally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter