Chapter 3

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They've reached the rest house in Jeju. He also introduced Dara to other members of the SWAT Team and much to JoongKi's surprise he didnt heard dara complain anymore, she was just quiet.However he cant help but feel bothered about her behavior.

 

They entered the house, dara seated at the couch, looking around the place.

 

"I'll leave you here Ms Park, you take some rest I know you're tired" he said and leave her to check his team and provide instructions.

 

He entered the guest house where hs team will be staying, while him and dara will be staying at the main house.

 

His men are setting up the monitors for the CCTV's when he arrived, while dongwook is teasingly starring at him.

 

"Boss what happened there?" He heard him asked but he didnt answer.

 

"Boss did you do it?" Dongwook asked again, now everyone are looking at him waiting for his answer.

 

"What do you mean did I do it?" He asked innocently.

 

Dongwook scratched his head impatiently "She told you to kiss her.... So did you do it? Coz the line got quiet so we thought maybe...."

 

"What do you think?" He answered then he turned his back and leave s shocked but before he went out he heard them cheering. He just smiled and shook his head.

 

He went back to the main house he then saw dara going inside her room. It was planned that he will stay in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter