Chapter 1

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They are currently at the commanders office, they've been summoned because of a failed mission. A girl was shot and currently on critical condition. And it was all his fault as he failed to execute the plan.

When he heard that the commander who happens to be his dad wants to talk to them, he decided to take the full responsibility and be punished or worst he will quit the job.

He was in deep thoughts when the commander came in, he heard dong wook greeted him.

"Salute" he greeted him. The commander was serious and just looking at them, dong wook starts to feel nervous while he tried to be calm.

"You guys know why I summoned you right?" the commander asked them

"Yes sir!" they both answered.

He then took a deep breath and took a step forward "Sir, as the captain of the SWAT Team i'll take the full responsibility of what happened. Because of our negligence an innocent citizen was shot." he courageously said to him.

The commander just glanced at him while dong wook was quiet. 

"You're right! This is all on you. You didnt listen to your command and decided this upon yourself!" 

He didnt answer he knows his dad is furious. 

"Lieutenant Lee Dong wook will take over SWAT Team for the meantime. While you will be detained in the barracks because of insubordination." his dad instructed

Dongwook was in shock.

"We will be waiting for the advise from the higher ups on what will be your punishment."

"Sir, Its not only captain song that needs to be blamed here, its my idea to  execute a different strategy." dong wook butted in.

"So punish me as well sir!" dong wook added.

"Why you even have to but in!" he furiously said to him. 

The commander was glaring at them, "You Punks!!! you both are giving me headaches!" He said to them. 

"Both of you will be detained in the barracks! Now get your asses out of here!" he angrily dismissed them.

"Salute!" they both said and hurriedly went out of the office.

Dong Wook feels like he will get a heart attack because of what had  happened.

"Yah! why do you even have to say that to him!?" joong ki annoyingly said to him.

He took deep breaths and tried to calm him self before he answered. "Captain, its not your fault. Its my idea." he answered him

"I know that but im the captain and I approved the plan" 

"Im sorry captain!" he said

He just look at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter