Not really you

Living with 5 gorgeous guys

You wake up early in the morning and immediately go to work. The guys wakes up at 7 and prepare to eat at the dining room at 7:30am. 

Yunho is yawning as he goes to the kitchen.He aspects you to cook but it turns out to be Jaejoong.

"Jae, ____'s not preparing breakfast for us?" asks Yunho pouting.

Jaejoong shook his head while flipping the pan."She left early and said she's not coming back today"

"Why?"

Jaejoong rolls his eyes. "Can you just wait at the dining room.You're disturbing me Yunho"

Yunho's hands up in the air, he walks to the dining room to see Changmin,Yoochun and Mason.Junsu is walking down the stairs, rubbing his eyes.

Their eyes are on Junsu.Junsu sit on a chair across Yunho.

"Yunho hyung! Good morning" and his face on the table.

Jaejoong is walking out from the kitchen with 2 plates on his hands. "Guys it's omelette rice for breakfast!"

Yunho goes to the kitchen and carry two more plates as Jaejoong takes the other two left. 

Yoochun is feeding Mason while Mason is buttoning his school's unform."Appa tomorrow there's family picnic.Can you come?"

"I will try my best son" he ruffles Mason's hair.

Mason beam.

Changmin is looking around. "_______'s not joining us for breakfast?"

Jaejoong turns at Changmin."Nope.Call her"

Yunho pulls Junsu's blonde hair. "Yay! Get up! "

Junsu reluctantly opens his eyes.He grabs the fork and spoon starting to eat."I'm so sleepy~" 

"Do you sleep late?" asks Yunho focusing on Junsu.

"How can I sleep when the monsters are out to get me?" He whines like a little kid.

Mason chuckles." Uncle Junsu, there are no monsters in here"

The guys laugh at Junsu.

Yoochun playfully pinches Mason's cheek."Aigoo~ You're a smart boy!"

Junsu glares at Mason."You'll see it one day"

 

You are busy preparing for the meeting. Secretary Lee and Joongki are with you.

"Unni, have you print the papers I told you to?"

Secretary Lee nods while checking it in one of the files on the coffee table.

You look at the list of the fabrics use."Joongki-ssi, what about the cost?"

Joongki hands you a piece of paper. "Here!"

You sip your coffee and continue typing on your laptop. Secretary Lee looks at her watch. "Byul-ah, 4 minutes more!"

You save the documents. "Done!"

Your phone rings 'I swear' by DBSK. You look at the caller ID.

Changmin, My prince 

"Hello"

Changmin is delighted to hear your voice. "Good morning darling. Are you busy?"

"Byul-ah, can you pass me the a pen.Mine is out of ink" says Joongki.

You take your pen and pass it to him. "Changmin, I'm sorry but I am busy right now.I'll call you back"

Changmin is a bit dissapointed but he understands. "Make sure you call me"

"Umm" You hung up.

It's chaotic with not much time left and Secretary Lee and Joongki is still struggling with their work, you lend a hand to help them.

 

Changmin is bored by himself.The guys are out to work, Mason is at school.Hal muh nim is busy knitting in her room. Changmin turns on the tv, he doesn't want to play the piano with only 5 fingers. He's eating popcorn.

"Wish I can sneek out from here" He sighs.

 

The meeting goes well.You're relief. You look at the time.

Joongki taps your shoulder. "Hey"

You smile at the man infront of you. "Hey"

"Think we should go and grab some lunch? Pasta will be great"

You shook your head. "I'm going to just order Chinese food and eat in my office"

Joongki can't hide his dissapointed look."Well, I'll just go by myself then"

"I'm sorry but I need to call Changmin.He must be waiting.See you later Joongki-ssi" You wave your hand at him and enter your office.

You turn on your cellphone and press the number one speed dial.

"Darling~" Changmin calls you with a cute tone.

You giggle."What's wrong with you these days?"

"Why?"

"Nothing"You answer."You're home alone?"

Changmin is in your room, layng down on your bed."Yup! I heard you're not coming back tonight"

"Umm" 

"So, you're going back to your apartment in Busan?"

You play with your fingers and sadly answer"Yes"

"What do you think about me going there?"

You stand up from your seat."Huh?"

"I have booked a cab.I'll meet you there later.You come back at 6 isn't.I shall be there by then.What's your pin number?"

You blink your eyes couple of times. "It's my birthdate.I'll come home earlier"

"No! Just finish your work and come back.I'll be waiting"

"See you later"

"Umm.Love you darling"

You hung up. You pinch your cheek."Ouch! It hurts.I'm not dreaming"

 

You press your pin number and walk in your apartment.The lights are on.

"Hello! I'm home Changmin oppa.Where are you?" You look around.

Changmin tip toed behind you and wraps his arm around your waist.You jumped a bit.

"Oppa! "

Changmin chuckles as he places his chin on your shoulder. "Sorry~" He kisses your cheek and let go of you. 

"I'm smelly and sweating, how could you kiss me?" You put your handbag on the coffee table. "Have you eat dinner yet?"

He shook his head."No~ I'm waiting for you"

"I'll take a quick shower and let's go eat dinner.You want me to cook, delivery or-"

"I'll just order.I badly want to talk to you" He your hair."What do you feel like eating?"

You walk into your room. "Anything will be fine"

 

After eating a simple dinner, both of you turn on the tv to watch a movie.

Both of you lay on the couch.Your head is on his chest and his bandaged arm rest on your waist.Both of you are so close that you can hear his heart beating fast.

"Oppa, you're staying with me?"

Changmin nods.

"Have you tell the guys?"

"Umm~" His eyes is fixed on the screen. "I'll stay here till my arm is fine.Will you be okay with that?"

"It's nice that you're here accompanying me" 

"Darling" Changmin pause. " What do you think if we get married?"

You stay quiet.

He wakes up and looks at you."What do you think if we get married?" He repeats.

You look at him with a poker face and massage your nape. "I'm sleepy.Good night" You're about to walk into your room when he stands infront of you, stopping you.

"You heard me _____ so...."

"Oppa, I need some sleep now.You better go in bed to.The guest room is on your left" You gently push him aside and walk in your room, locking the door.

Changmin stands there for a long time before he goes to bed.He bury his face on the pillow. "Tsk. You still can't forgive me"

********************************************************************************************************************************

SUBS AND COMMENTS^^  

AFTER READING THIS, REMEMBER TO LEAVE A COMMENT EVERYONE:-) SARANGHAE<3 GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT, NE?