My own problem

Living with 5 gorgeous guys

You cooked breakfast and left it on the table, you also left a note for Changmin. You walk in the guest room to see him sleeping soundlessly.

"Good morning~" You peck his lips. 

You wear your heels and go to work.

 

Changmin hardly takes a shower, having trouble with his arm.He goes to the kitchen to see his breakfast is waiting. He sits on the chair and read the stick note."I'll be home as early as I can.Eat and rest well. I love you and sorry for yesterday. Kisses, _____"

He smiles gladly to see the note. He eats his breakfast and wear warm clothes making his way out for a walk.

Snow has starts falling.He looks around the place.He wears his shades and mufflers to cover his mouth so that people won't recognised his thin lips. 

He goes in a mall and wanders around. 

"While I'm here, why don't I just do some shopping?" 

 

You enter the emergency meeting after lunch. Many of the shareholders are at rage.They're mad at you for buying fabrics from other company.

"Director Nam, how can you stop the contract with Daesong Fabrics? We have been working with them for a long time.How can you easily move to other company without our opinion?"

You politely lower your head. "I'm sorry for that but this new company we're working with has better deals and better quality.Isn't that what matters the most?"

"We are against this! How can a director like you make decision without the shareholders opinion.This in unfair! We decide to not work with you Director Nam.We want President Nam to deal with us.Till then we won't invest a single cent for the winter project"

Your eyes widen in surprise.Secretary Lee starts to panick and so does Joongki.

You stand on your feet and bow to them. "I'm sorry for my one-sided decision. Let's discuss this matter again.Please"

They walk out the room without even looking at you. Joongki goes along with them.

"I'll look over this matters.If this new company really has better deals and qualities will you agree on it? I'll send the papers by tomorrow morning. Give her a second chance.Don't you trust me?"

They stop.The representative looks at Joongki. "I trust you but you better don't let me down"

"I won't ah buh ji"

 

You're in your office with many thoughts in your mind.You're afraid that you parents might get mad at you. Joongki enters without knocking.

"This will get in the news.We can do this! We just need to show them that we made the best choice, okay?" He holds your shoulders.

You remove his hands from you. " You don't have to worry about this, you're one of them.You should be mad at me Joongki-ssi"

"But I know this is the best choice so, why should I be mad?"  He sits on the sofa. "I'm an open President. Why should I do something which only bring me more loss.I'm not stupid and so do you Byul-ssi"

You cross your arms. "Tsk.You sound arrogant" 

"It's what we call charisma. I'll talk to the shareholders tomorrow"

"and why are you doing this Joongki-ssi?"

He stands up and scratch his unitchy head."Because I'm the second biggest shareholder and...I think I like you"

You turn your gaze away from him. "I already have a boyfriend" 

Secretary Lee shows you a sign to pick up the phone.You grab your cellphone on the coffee table.

"Annyeonghaseyo,ah buh ji"

"What are you doing! How can you make a big decision by yourself!?" Your father yell on the other line.

"Ah buh ji~" 

"I'll come over tomorrow to discuss this matter. Now you better just go home and don't come back!.I don't want you to ruin the company more"

"Ah buh ji~" 

You can't say anything to defend yourself just like what you did when none of the guys seems to believe in you and Yoochun.

Joongki grabs your arm."Byul-ssi"

You harshly push his hand away.You take your handbag and walk out."Unni, my father will come tomorrow.I won't come to work tomorrow or maybe till the next days. If my father needs my resignation letter.Inform me about it" 

 

Changmin is shock to see you come back early. You didn't say a word and just go in your room. After a couple of minutes you join him at the living room.

You sit on the couch hugging your legs.

Changmin moves closer to you. "Are you even fine?"

You lean your head on his shoulder. "I'm okay.Did you enjoy your day" You touch his hands."It's cold, you must be going out while I'm gone" You force a smile on your face.You don't want to burden Changmin with you own problem.He probably be worried about you.

"Not so because you're not with me" He sincerely said with a smile.After all of this time together, he understands you better than yourself.He knows you're having problem but he didn't want to ask except you open up to him.

You pout touching his chin. "Oppa, how long you didn't shave? I hate it when you have beard or moustache."

"Why?"

"Because it's itchy when-"

He kisses your lips and move to all over your face.

"Stop it! It tickles!" You giggle.

"I won't!" 

"Fine! I'll shave it for you!" You pinch his cheeks and he stops.

You stand up pulling him with you."Come on now! You can't run Mr.Shim"

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Beware! Next chap will have a rated M hahaha it's not a don't worry.I don't write those.

SUBS AND COMMENTS DEAR READERS, GIVE ME MY HAPPY PILLS ^^ 

Thanks for all the subs and comments too.